Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If you were a profoundly wise extremely stable genius would you want two stupid dumbs like Nunes and Jordan defending you? WHY?

If you were a profoundly wise extremely stable genius would you want two stupid dumbs like Nunes and Jordan defending you? WHY?

Posted - November 14, 2019

Responses

In what universe does your comment make any sense regarding this question? 
      November 15, 2019 12:49 AM MST

When someone presents hyperbole and opinion as indisputable fact, I wonder if she's trying to convince herself, others, or both/all. It's a legitimate question.
      November 15, 2019 3:14 AM MST

I said it before, that was yet another Trumpian misspelling (along with covfefe, cheif, liddle' etc). He's a stable genus. A stable is precisely where you would expect to find a horse's a$$.
      November 14, 2019 10:26 PM MST

I wish I could find a nice picture of that one.  
      November 15, 2019 1:17 AM MST

Touche R! I remember when you said that and IT BEARS REPEATING m'dear! I use liddle too. What else wouldja call a liddlebillybarr? Physically he is old and fat just like dementia don and mike pompousa** so liddle isn't truth. I just like the sound of it and they are all very intellectually liddle middles. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      November 15, 2019 4:26 AM MST

Product - Giles Paley-Phillips @elistender10 #stablegenius you say 12:33 PM 6 Jan 2018
      November 15, 2019 1:03 AM MST

Vas iss diss Sharon? I'm unfamiliar with this photo. Is dementia don afraid to touch the guy next to him because he is NOT WHITE? Thank you for the photo.
      November 15, 2019 4:29 AM MST

Sure---No doubt they're nice guys who mean well---But I do think Jordan was subject to a sleeper hold while wrestling and his brain didn't get enough oxygen for far too long; and you will have to ignore what yahoo.com said about Nunes:  Less the cream of the cream, Nunes is more like the curd of the absurd. This sadly is the bovine bedlam we’re all committed to for the next 12 months of American politics.  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/devin-nunes-bravely-defending-trump-110036203.html This post was edited by tom jackson at November 15, 2019 4:30 AM MST
      November 15, 2019 1:18 AM MST

I don't need any help.  Jim Jordan used to be a phys. ed. coach or something.  This makes him perfect for questioning people of whom he is not even fit to shine the shoes of.  

Devin Nunes is a liar.  He has no talent at all.  Just a freaking liar.  He is very good at stating lies.  That is all he is known for.  What has this pathetic moron ever done?  Name one thing.

Devin Gerald Nunes is an American Republican politician and former dairy farmer. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 15, 2019 1:26 AM MST
      November 15, 2019 1:23 AM MST

I don't need any help---That wasn't my intent.  What made you think it was?   

Jim Jordan---a four-time state champion and two-time collegiate champion in the sport of wrestling
      November 15, 2019 1:34 AM MST

WOW.  How could I be so wrong.  He definitely should be questioning decorated officers who don't lie.  For sure.  He is a two bit has been coach. I am not impressed with that lying sob.  I CANNOT STAND THAT MORON.  
      November 15, 2019 1:36 AM MST

TOM, YOU THINK THEY ARE NICE GUYS WHO MEAN WELL?   Have you seen what these pigs have done in the last 3 years?  HAVE YOU?  ARE YOU SERIOUS??????? ARE YOU?????

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/the-dark-twisted-failure-of-devin-nunes-202154/

Before Trump came along, Nunes was just another hack in the Republican House, a Central Valley milk-farmer from Portuguese stock cursed with a face that looks permanently astonished. After lucking his way into Congress in 2003, he’d risen to chair the House Intelligence Committee the old-fashioned way, through sycophancy. He endeared himself to future Speaker Paul Ryan by glomming on to his fever dream of demolishing the social safety net, and earned his Intelligence chairmanship by serving as an attack dog for then-Speaker John Boehner when Tea Partiers wanted to shut down the government in 2013; Nunes memorably assailed the GOP rebels as “lemmings with suicide vests.”

Matt Westerhold  Editor Rolling Stone

It’s been a bad week for U.S. Rep. Jim Jordan.

"You really think he was serious about asking China to investigate the Bidens?" Jordan responded to host George Stephanopoulos on the ABC network's Sunday news program “This Week.”

Stephanopoulos asked the Ohio congressman and ranking Republican on the House Oversight Committee if he thought it was appropriate President Donald Trump is inviting foreign powers to meddle in the 2020 presidential campaign and help Trump beat his opponents.

He wouldn't answer the question, Jordan said, "because I don't think that's what he did."

But that’s exactly what Trump did, talking with reporters on the White House lawn on Thursday: "China should start an investigation into the Bidens, because what happened to China is just about as bad as what happened in Ukraine."

Another "perfect conversation" from Trump, or just a funny "joke," as far as Mr. Jordan is concerned.

"Russia, if you're listening. I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will be rewarded mightily by our press."

No collusion with Moscow? No collusion? People should take presidents seriously when they make statements, despite whatever spittle Jordan is spitting out in his uniquely Jordan way. That's how it works: Presidents speak and words have meaning.

By Monday, Jordan was complaining about a “kangaroo court” in Congress, armed with an impeachment inquiry and dangerously dangerous to the president. He cancelled his scheduled appearance in Norwalk in front of the Huron County Republican Party, where local voters would have had the chance for direct clarification.

This president is in the middle of a trade war with China, a trade war that has cost Americans from the farm belt to the money belt, dearly, and he asks our enemy to investigate his political opponent? He repeats vague, excruciatingly disconnected fragments of tin-foil conspiracy theories like a chubby man in line at the Kroger reading headlines from the National Enquirer aloud.

But don’t listen to the President of the United States; don’t take him seriously, Rep. Jordan says, Trump’s such a jokester. Jordan dismisses the need for any concern, dismisses the U.S. Constitution and dismisses our intelligence. We're not supposed to listen? Chinese officials shouldn't listen? Move along. Nothing to see here.

Does anyone really believe he was oblivious when he was a wrestling coach at Ohio State University?

Two or three days behind in talking points, stumbling, Jordan looks like a bumbling fool. By Tuesday, he was responding to inquiries through a spokesman and still seemed stuck in a time warp, stuck with talking points that clearly miss the mark.

Ian Fury, Jordan’s communications director, explained why Jordan had to skip out on the Republican dinner in Norwalk.

“Congressman Jordan will not be able to attend tonight’s event because of scheduled interviews in the Democrats’ rigged impeachment process.”

Maybe the Congressman should just sit this one out.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 15, 2019 6:00 PM MST
      November 15, 2019 1:38 AM MST

I replied that I was being sarcastic, but I don't see my reply here.
      November 18, 2019 2:01 PM MST

"...nice guys who mean well..." ?????? In what universe would that be tom? What I think of "nice" I don't think of dementia don liddle middle-brained mediocre ATTACK DOGS who snark and snap and bite. Unless that is a setup for what's to come...bovine bedlam! There ya go. That's more like it. Also porcine and profane inane insane arcane lame as well. I do like a lot the "curd of the absurd". That is a winner and a keeper fer shure fer shure fer shure. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      November 15, 2019 4:35 AM MST