Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What cartoon character "living or dead" best represents dementia don in your opinion? Why?

What cartoon character "living or dead" best represents dementia don in your opinion? Why?

Posted - November 15, 2019

Responses

I want to say Yosemite Sam ... because he "shoots from the hip".
      November 15, 2019 7:00 AM MST

Sounds ok to me Walt. I think of the wicked witch in Wizard of Oz. Warts and hook nose and green in color. Only the warlock version. I don't know if Yosemite Sam is evil. We KNOW the wicked witch was and ding dong the witch is dead is a happy song. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      November 15, 2019 8:05 AM MST

... unless you go with the story of the Wicked series, in which the witches weren't evil.  lol

Of all the Looney Tunes characters, Foghorn Leghorn was my favorite:

November 15, 2019 8:47 AM MST

I am unfamiliar with the Wicked series Walt. I always liked the horn too. Very funny. Thank you for your reply and the graphic! :)
      November 16, 2019 5:52 AM MST

Maybe we can get a house to land on Trump.
      November 15, 2019 12:16 PM MST

Mebbe! Thousands of years ago humans found ways to move unbelievable large and heavy stones from one place to another. Maybe by mind control? Causing them to life up and fly to the destination? There is a theory that much of such knowledge we used to have is gone from our conscious memory. Why I don't know. But they had some ability way bacl that we lack now. So moving a house from its foundation and flying to be overhead and then dropping it? That would be sumpin'! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      November 16, 2019 5:56 AM MST

Any way we can make that is fine with me. :)  Happy Saturday. :)
      November 16, 2019 8:08 AM MST

I use to like hin as a kid , plus the White Rooster....lol
      November 16, 2019 6:28 AM MST

It’s All Over Now, Baby Huey

Jordan Arizmendi

Even with his hot wife and beautiful hair, I’d say Donald Trump might be the last person in the entire world I’d want to be. It seemed every day the past week, a Trump catastrophe would erupt. And it only will get worse. Storm clouds are raging all around Trump Tower. Besides him starting a war, there is no way to reverse this growing animosity.

The icing on the cake, was reading this article,

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson Loses Patience With Donald Trump: ‘I Don’t Think He’s Capable’

The Fox news audience has always been his child, blindly suckling his fat tit. The relationship between Trump and the far right audience that watches Fox News has been so intimate, that literally, everything Trump does is aimed to maintain this adoration. Whether it be building a wall to keep out them Hispanics, praising the white supremacists, or trying to remake coal a popular energy source, everything he does is for the white, uneducated and poor demographic.

But now he is starting to lose even them.

On top of the Fox condemnation, Trump is waddling through a sea of controversy. When he walked out of his meeting with Chinese President Xi, Trump kept spitting out adjectives like “largest ever” and “incredible”. Stock soared after Trump said that. But then it turned out, Trump was lying. No deal was made.

Stock market has always been the sole shining spot of Trump’s shitty presidency. But now, it is starting to tumble. So, if we are to believe republicans that the great economy we had for about a year, was as a result of Trump, we must also credit this crash to him.

at is true, we experienced both an economic high AND a recession within a matter of weeks???!!! Any economist will tell you that is impossible. Economic phases take years to transpire. More likely however, the economic high was from Obama, and Trump’s lousy legislation threw us back down to a depression.

Lastly, the Mueller investigation has really torn Trump a new asshole. On top of his disastrous presidency, and how even his biggest supporters have begun to reject him, the Mueller investigation threatens the only things that he cares about, his wealth and image. His closest confidants, like his previous lawyer Michael Cohen and his close advisers Michael Flynn and even Paul Manafort, have flipped on Trump like a broken egg.

Trump had a terrible week. But guess what? It is not going to get better. Actually, it will get a lot worse. The whole game will be over as soon as Mueller threatens Ivanka or Jared or Donald Junior with a single day in prison. Any of them would throw the president under a bus to avoid such a punishment. Also, when his children accuse him, even his biggest supporters won’t be able to completely exonerate him. Why would your child throw you to the wolves based on false accusations?

This is all we needed. A few Fox News anchors is how it starts. Most republicans are uneducated and highly impressionable. When the only TV they watch, begins planting anti-Trump seeds in them, they will have no choice but to turn against Trump.

PoliticalHaze

LOGISTICS. LEGISLATION. LUNACY.

Follow

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 16, 2019 5:57 AM MST
      November 15, 2019 9:09 AM MST

Thank you for your detailed informative reply Sharon and the graphics. Methinks it's gonna get a whole lot juicier futurely! :)
      November 16, 2019 5:57 AM MST

Dick Dastardly from the Wacky Races - Dick Dastardly  always tried to cheat to win the race. Cheers and happy weekend!
      November 15, 2019 10:01 AM MST

I don't know who that is Nanoose. I'll Google it. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      November 16, 2019 5:58 AM MST

Donald Duck when he throws a hissy fit. It's kinda appropriate that His Royal Orangeness has a sidekick called Mickey.

November 16, 2019 6:00 AM MST

Goofy, no disrespect intended to the cute little dumb ass Disney Dog intended though....:) 
      November 16, 2019 6:31 AM MST