Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do the usual suspects on here believe President Trump is guilty until proven innocent?

Do the usual suspects on here believe President Trump is guilty until proven innocent?

Posted - November 15, 2019

Responses

Horses are given blinders to mitigate distraction. Believers cherrypick truth to feed their biases. Disciples interpret their idols to their benefit. Liars concoct new and graver lies to reinforce the original fallacies. 

I think the parallels speak for themselves. 

November 16, 2019 9:42 AM MST

If the demented megalomaniac manbaby didn't have his tiny orange claws on the launch codes of the world's largest nuclear arsenal, I wouldn't care less. He does, and that makes me nervous. If he loses the next election, he has two months between then and the inauguration of the next Prez to go out with a bang - literally. This is why impeachment is imperative - there is no place for a loose cannon in the WH.
      November 15, 2019 6:42 PM MST

How can he be proven not guilty of being a nutcase? 
      November 15, 2019 7:09 PM MST

He doesn't need to be proven not guilty of anything. He needs to be proven guilty of impeachable offenses. PROVEN, not ASSUMED or SURMISED, as some folks do. I am not saying that won't happen, nor am I a Trump supporter. But there is a big partisan split on this and no objective evidence yet known.
      November 15, 2019 7:38 PM MST

Trump is theoretically guilty, they just need sufficient evidence to prove he is lawfully guilty of an impeachable offense. Then he must be removed from office. 

Scientific methodology. This post was edited by Kittigate at November 16, 2019 6:18 AM MST
      November 15, 2019 8:02 PM MST

Indeed.
      November 15, 2019 8:26 PM MST

Similarly, the "usual suspects" will proclaim his innocence even WHEN proven guilty.
      November 16, 2019 5:42 AM MST

And they will bear the stain of that poor choice for a long time. 
      November 16, 2019 6:19 AM MST

I believe in the theory innocent until proven guilty. 
      November 16, 2019 9:19 AM MST

As do I, but His Royal Orangeness isn't behaving like an innocent man. If, as he constantly blusters, he has nothing to hide, why is he so assiduously trying to hide it? Filibustering? Evidently he knows that there is something impeachable in his dealings, so he is establishing a pattern of obstruct, obstruct, obstruct so if somebody asks him for something that could result in a "gotcha", it won't seem weird if he refuses that too.
      November 16, 2019 10:04 PM MST