Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Should Adam Schiff be censured or removed/replaced for not following House rules?

Should Adam Schiff be censured or removed/replaced for not following House rules?

House rules require all the Chairperson of a committee to hear every "Point of Order" offered by a member. 

Schiff violated this rule on the 2nd day of public testimony by refusing to recognize a member. 

Posted - November 17, 2019

Responses

OH sure.  The GOP is following every RULE.  Get real.  The GOP is making total fools of themselves. You, Sean and that fool Tucker need to watch the other channels.  Not the FOX spin the TRUMP nonsense channel. Even the DAY TIME reporters on FOX are on the side of TRUTH.  
    The night time opinion morons like Hannity and Ingram and Pirro are the only fans he has left.  And they are known fools and liars and butts of jokes all over the nation.

WHY DON'T YOU PUT UP A MAP OF HOW MANY PEOPLE ALL OVER THE USA THINK THOSE OPINION HOSTS ARE FOOLS?
      November 17, 2019 8:40 AM MST

Schiff is in charge. Yes they have followed his unfair rules. 
      November 17, 2019 8:58 AM MST

Oh yes. And just like Barak Obama and the rest of those mealy mouthed presidents, Trump is following the RULE OF LAW and POLICY as you are so fond of reminding me about.  You know the policy to follow the law and not interfere with the process that has already been PROVEN BY THE REPUBLICANS to be perfectly legal when it is leveled at CLINTON or any Dem hung up to dry. 

Then it is legal. But now?  NEVER.  They wanted transparancy, they got it and now they are crying FOUL?  Why.  Because THEY HAVE NO DEFENSE AT ALL. Where is it?  Calling the witnesses NAMES? Calling Schiff pencil neck? That is what they got?  Ordering Pizzas?  This is a retarded dinosaur moron group trying to fool people like yourself who are dying to find any reason to keep going with this charade.
      November 17, 2019 9:05 AM MST

No it is not transparent. 
    Transcripts are not released. And questions are not being allowed to be asked based on the behind doors testimony. 
    This is what the Point of Order was about that Schiff choose to ignore. 
      November 17, 2019 9:16 AM MST

Also, don't you think that if the GOP knew Trump was INNOCENT they would recommend the hearings go on?  If there is no evidence?  Why would they be worried?  Don't you think that TWEETING during an impeachment hearing to intimidate a witness is ILLEGAL?  

Why don't you focus on what matters? 
      November 17, 2019 8:47 AM MST

Everywhere she went turned bad.  POTUS has right to remove ambassadors. 

I see no intimidation at all. Free speech. Applies to all even President Trump. 
      November 17, 2019 8:57 AM MST

Then I am glad you are not someone who matters when it is time to vote for impeachment and REMOVAL.  That would be a few months coming yet.  But it is coming. 

He is repulsing even the staunchest of morons.  Do you REALLY think Rudy Guiliani is not going to flip on him?  Rudy is going DOWN and so is your orange CLOWN. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 17, 2019 9:00 AM MST
      November 17, 2019 9:00 AM MST

My state matters. My primary matters.
    True in the general my state will not decide much unless if were to surprisingly flip. 

It will come down to 4 states. Florida (29), Mich (16), Penn (20) and Wisconsin (10). 
    Here is my prediction for the map. 

November 17, 2019 9:09 AM MST

THAT IS NOT GOING TO KEEP HIM FROM BEING IMPEACHED.  THAT IS NOT GOING TO KEEP THE LIES FROM COMING OUT.  THAT IS NOT PROOF THAT THE PRESIDENT IS INNOCENT.  SO WALLPAPER YOUR HOUSE WITH YOUR MAPS.  THEY ARE NOT GOING TO HELP YOU, YOUR PALTRY DISTRICT OR YOUR ANYTHING.  DEMOCRACY IS COMING OR GOD HELP YOU AND YOUR BASE.  BECAUSE YOU ARE CHILDREN PLAYING WITH THE CLIMATE BOMB, THE WAR BOMB AND THE PESITLENCE BOMB.  YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR CORRUPTING.  YOU JUST WANT TO BE RIGHT. AND YOU ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE.  
      November 17, 2019 9:14 AM MST

Senate is not going to remove him. And my vote does matter on that. My Senators know of they vote to remove....they are in effect removing themselves. 
      November 17, 2019 9:18 AM MST

Free speech does not extend to yelling "fire" in a crowded theater when there is in fact no fire.

In this case it doesn't apply to Trump either.
      November 19, 2019 5:14 PM MST

No one got trampled in a result of President Trump's tweet.
      November 19, 2019 5:51 PM MST

No one got TRAMPLED?  How many died because of President Trump's tweets?  How many  morons picked up guns in the name of Donald Trump and his white supremacist rants.  How many? 
      November 19, 2019 5:58 PM MST

Lol President Trump does not make racist rants. 
      November 19, 2019 6:04 PM MST

on what DAY?  Every day he does some racist rant.  Are you serious?  How about a BAN ON ALL MUSLIMS ENTERING THE COUNTRY right after he took office that miserable snake.
      November 19, 2019 6:08 PM MST

The ban was of specific countries. The same countries the Obama admins identified as not possible to properly vet before coming into the country.
      November 19, 2019 6:49 PM MST

Look. THERE IS NEVER GOING TO BE A PIG LIKE TRUMP.  NEVER EVER.  OBAMA WOULD NEVER HURT CHILDREN LIKE THIS PIG HAS DONE.  HAVE YOU WATCHED THE VIDEOS OF LITTLE KIDS CRYING?  JUST IMAGINE OBAMA SITTING STILL FOR THAT.  WHATEVER, YOU SAY, YOU CAN NEVER FIND ANY INCIDENT THAT HE DID THAT I CANNOT COUNTER WITH THE EVIL THAT IS DONALD TRUMP.  DO NOT EVEN ATTEMPT IT.  YOU WON'T EVEN WIN IF YOU TRY TO ATTEMPT IT WITH HITLER.  HE HAS FAR SURPASSED HITLER.  FAR SURPASSED HIM. HITLER DID NOT ATTACK HIS OWN ALLIES AND IF HE DID?  HE IS SCUM.  TRUMP DID AND WE KNOW HE IS SCUM.
      November 19, 2019 6:55 PM MST

It is the shouting of "fire" in that situation that is not protected by free speech---just because no one gets hurt is only about the extent of the damage that the person who shouted "Fire" caused.

So if a guy on a plane you are on stands up in the aisle; rips off his jacket to reveal a suicide bomb; shouts "Die, Infidels!!!"; and then pushes the switch to set it off-------if it doesn't go off, would you be the one to stand up and say, "leave him alone---no harm no foul?"
      November 19, 2019 6:58 PM MST

Has there ever been a flailing defense that tired of arguing procedure when the evidence mounted against them? 

Do the faithful ever tire of denying evidence in lieu of a tenable defense? 

Thanks for laughs. ”No minds were changed”. 

This post was edited by Don Barzini at November 19, 2019 5:14 PM MST
      November 17, 2019 9:29 AM MST

I would be asking this regardless of what committee he was Chairman. They all have to follow their rules. He is a joke. Pelosi is for stupid putting him charge. No chance of appearing unbiasedly looking for the truth.

And no have been changed against Pres Trump. 
      November 19, 2019 4:21 AM MST

Frankly, no you wouldn’t. You only do so in this case because the infotainers at Fox News have provided you lines to parrot about it. Period. (I watch Fox News too, when my stomach can stand grown adults pandering to a troubled despot for money)

None of what you say, or have yet said has anything to do with the evidence, nor has provided any. Hollow criticisms. Petty partisanship. Let’s give preference to evidence instead. 

Let’s wait ‘til Trump himself testifies, as he “would like to”, but that is a joke too, isn’t it? Or soon will be. The joke is on him, but you don’t get it, and that’s OK; we understand. 

This post was edited by Don Barzini at November 19, 2019 7:46 PM MST
      November 19, 2019 4:58 AM MST

The evidence is out there. Read the transcript. I have. 

No Trump is not gonna testify. 
    He supply written testimony. But no in person testimony is gonna happen. 
      November 19, 2019 7:43 AM MST

If that’s your argument, you‘re not doing too well in evidence analysis. But then, we are talking about evidence and you are a Creationist, aren’t you? 

The transcript was damning, in case you missed it. It doesn’t portray an innocent dialogue, despite what Trump and his lackeys say.  Quite the opposite. Boy, that must seem like an alien concept to a mind bent on prejudgment.
    There appears to be more evidence to reveal about the context of the discussion, a lot of people have insight about it, as the phone call in question—unlike your your worldview— didn’t happen in a vacuum.

Food for thought: The smartest people examine all available facts, not close off to presumptions on minimal evidence. Why won’t you? 

November 19, 2019 2:47 PM MST

My evidence is the transcript.  That is all I need. 
    Nothing wrong with asking for cooperation in an ongoing investigation. (Origins of Russian hoax) and prove corruption is not still going on. 
      November 19, 2019 4:22 PM MST