Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Trump had to go to Walter Reed Hostpital this weekend. Are you going to pray for his health? I am going to pray.

Trump had to go to Walter Reed Hostpital this weekend. Are you going to pray for his health? I am going to pray.

I am going to pray that GOD IMPEACHES HIM FOR GOOD.  I am going to pray that GOD permanently removes him from office.  I am going to pray that GOD forces him to permanently resign from the planet.  GOOD RIDDANCE to BAD RUBBISH.

Posted - November 18, 2019

Responses

Why did he have to go to Walter Reed?
      November 18, 2019 8:29 AM MST

Super hush hush. No one knows because of course the WHITE HOUSE is lying about it.  They said he went in for a scheduled health checkup, which is not due for another several months.  Something happened.  I hope it is very bad.
      November 18, 2019 8:35 AM MST

They said it was routine labs and tests. Getting ready for 2020. 
      November 18, 2019 8:40 AM MST

Thanks.
      November 18, 2019 8:44 AM MST

We should all pray for his good health.  He IS OUR President. 
      November 18, 2019 8:36 AM MST

No, dear - he's YOUR president.
      November 18, 2019 8:43 AM MST

I pray that he dies of CANCER. That is what I pray for. I pray that his rotten face falls off during a ralley and he goes blind, deaf and dies in so much pain that the KURDS can hear his screams.  FROM HELL where he belongs. GET IT?  
      November 18, 2019 8:52 AM MST

I pray for our leaders daily. 
      November 18, 2019 8:40 AM MST

Me too.  I pray for THE LEADERS not the Disrupter of Decency.  That is an abomination and you don't pray for abominations.  EVER.
      November 18, 2019 8:50 AM MST

I don't believe in prayer and never will. As for Dumb Furher, he can go bite the big one.
      November 18, 2019 8:47 AM MST

It is a figure of speech.  Whether you believe in prayer or not, the idea of GOD has nothing to do with praying for someone's bad ending.  That is the devil.  But how do I pray to TRUMP to end Trump?  
      November 18, 2019 8:49 AM MST

Looks like we got ourselves a Mexican Stand off because I'm going to hope God lets him live a few more years. That way Trump will live his last years knowing he's not above the law and he has to watch his business empire crumble. And all the dictators he admired tell him he can't row with them because he's a punk. But mostly I hope he lives long enough to watch the next US president put back all of Obama's regulations and laws that Trump removed out of spite and I'm hoping that President is Nancy Pesosi because Pence gets impeached too. Anyway if Trump dies today or he dies tomorrow it will be a back side of the album Sabbath Bloody Sabbath type of death.  On the front side of that album there is a picture of a man on his death bed and he is surrounded by angles and people who love him - on the back side of the album there is a picture of a man on his death bed surrounded by demons and people who are gleeful that he is dead. Cheers and happy more impeachment hearings week!  
      November 18, 2019 10:08 AM MST