Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » Is it weird that I completely despise Tootsie Rolls but I completely love Tootsie Roll Pops?

Is it weird that I completely despise Tootsie Rolls but I completely love Tootsie Roll Pops?

Posted - November 20, 2019

Responses

Welllllllllll when I was a HUGE sweets eater, but not any more......(long story best left alone!!) I LOVED Tootsie Pops, but not the rolls.......cherry was my favorite!!! ummmmmmm

I also LOVE peanut butter but DESPISE the Reese's cups....UGH!!! and I hate anything pnut butter other than the real thing; that is, I dislike pb cookies, pie, fudge..etc...weird, huh?  oh well!  tee hee....

the other GRIPE I HAVE IS WHITE CHOCOLATE!!!

UH, NO SUCH THING, FOLKS!!!!! it's just flavored vegetable oils, and not very good oils at that........so I wish to hell they'd quit MAKING IT!!!!!

anyone else agree with me on this? let me know.........

there, I feel better now!!

LOL

:-D
      November 21, 2019 7:49 AM MST

• I was an enjoying an orange flavored one yesterday. Also odd considering I am not the hugest fan of oranges. 

I hope you felt better after your white chocolate rant. 
      November 21, 2019 11:17 AM MST

I'm not a big fan of white chocolate, either.  Then again, I'm not a HUGE chocolate fan.
    I'm pretty much 50/50 on milk chocolate and 90/10 on dark chocolate.
    Chocolate is not a deal breaker for me.  I can live without it.
    Don on the other hand, HA!  Every morning or it's divorce court!
    Big Giggles! ;) :)
      November 21, 2019 11:19 AM MST

Nope.

Consuming a "Tootsie Roll" by itself can be daunting and time consuming.  The "pop" however allows you to be also engaged with the hard candy shell as you slowly consume the center.

White Chocolate should be labeled as "faux" chocolate and exiled as the imposter that it is.
      November 21, 2019 12:11 PM MST

• That’s what I’ve come to conclude. Put a fruity hard shell around what I hate and I’ll accept it. 
      November 21, 2019 12:55 PM MST