Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder if Putin knew it would be so easy to manipulate dementia don? Was he prescient or did he just luck out beyond his wildest dreams?

I wonder if Putin knew it would be so easy to manipulate dementia don? Was he prescient or did he just luck out beyond his wildest dreams?

Posted - November 21, 2019

Responses

Years ago Trump said that when he was visiting Russia his staff warned him to be carful what he says and does because the Russians record everything and he told his staff that was crazy because Putin respects him so he wouldn't do that. When Trump told his staff that the Russian were probably listening and when they played the recording to Putin he knew it was going to be very easy to manipulate Donald J Trump. Cheers!
      November 21, 2019 10:46 AM MST

Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Friday to ya! :)
      November 22, 2019 4:56 AM MST

In answer to your mental questioning of whether Putin knew he could manipulate Trump:

1.  OF COURSE
            A.  However, I am sure as well as the rest of us, that he NEVER knew it would be so easy.
      November 21, 2019 10:58 AM MST

I did not ask if Putin knew he could manipulate dementia don. I asked if he knew it would be so easy. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thy.
      November 22, 2019 4:57 AM MST