Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Dear Ms. Asking and Ms 2 Cents: I cannot reply to any personal messages. Is there something we can do to correct this on your end?

Dear Ms. Asking and Ms 2 Cents: I cannot reply to any personal messages. Is there something we can do to correct this on your end?

I cannot reply to any P.M. messages.

Posted - November 21, 2019

Responses

1) I'd need a better description of the issue. Are buttons not working? Do you not have the box to type in? What specifically do you see and what specifically does not work? Also, If I'm going to investigate, i usually try to duplicate the issue, which means I have to know what kind of device and browser you're using as well. 

2) Probably not. If it's an issue with the site, then it typically impacts more than one person. It's likely an issue with your browser or an addon or similar. If I remember correctly, you had this issue a while back and it spontaneously resolved. Are there similarities between the last time you had the issue and this time? i.e. Are you using the same device and browser and is one different from what you normally use? 

3) It's better to direct message me with tech issues. I don't always see questions. If on-site email is not working for you, you can message me at the answerMug gmail address. 
      November 21, 2019 12:48 PM MST

Hi.

I cannot get a message to TYPE.  It is like my keyboard does not work.  See the words in the window here?  I cannot do that in the box on the PM thing.

It did resolve but after a few weeks, it returned. SO, it very well could be me.  

Okay.  I give up.

But I don't know about any gmail address.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 21, 2019 5:36 PM MST
      November 21, 2019 5:34 PM MST