Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ever been on the freeway when you hear a PING? A rock/stone gets kicked up and hits your windshield? Then what?

Ever been on the freeway when you hear a PING? A rock/stone gets kicked up and hits your windshield? Then what?

Slowyly by slowly the pit starts cracking and slowly by slowly the crack travels across the windshield. Once pitted and it starts traveling you can't stop it.

A dam* cracks. Tiny at first. But then it spreads and you can't stop it or repair it. Eventually it breaks wide open and whatever is in is path is wiped out.

One person tells the truth and a government is pitted. Then another and another and another and another until the gubment breaks wide open. Once started it cannot be stopped until all have spoken.

Moral? Listen for the PING. Once you hear it get out. Resign. Leave. The end is coming and you'd better get out of the way or you will be Tsunamied.

Posted - November 22, 2019

Responses

I'll answer the first question. I call Safelite to come and fix it.
      November 22, 2019 11:35 AM MST

It is still there.  A little ping hole.  My winshield is fine otherwise and until it cracks further, I'm good.  Poor car is on its last legs and I can't spend money I don't have on it.

And you may think I am not answering your question.  But the same idea holds true in this White House liar scenario.   They have money aplenty and they can hide and drag this on till eternity with their objections and their fan base and their SENATE seats.  

So, while I have to wait for the inevitable crack to widen, they can pay the FOX NEWS MEDIA to mask the truth cover up the news with their LIES.  They can pay the right backers to push their agenda and scream all over the media that the DEMS are lying as usual.  They can pay to get Judges elected and pay Barr to take the fall.  

The usual sleeze machine in action. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 22, 2019 11:41 AM MST
      November 22, 2019 11:37 AM MST