Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "LAWLESS IGNORANT FOUL-MOUTHED PRESIDENT". ANY CHANCE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS BEING DESCRIBED THEREIN?

"LAWLESS IGNORANT FOUL-MOUTHED PRESIDENT". ANY CHANCE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS BEING DESCRIBED THEREIN?

Posted - November 24, 2019

Responses

• My first guess was a toss up between Harry Truman, Bill Clinton or Barack Obama, but then I realized that at least one or more of those adjectives could be applied to all three. Since we all know who is being referred to here, (based on the history of the questioner) I'll take a wild stab off the top of my head and say that it must be the current president. My observation is that he isn't lawless, ignorant or foul mouthed enough to do the job with all he's up against. If this description were accurate, I'd like it better if he  turned it up a notch. Why? Simply because we're in a cultural war where the stakes are high and we're playing for keeps.
      November 24, 2019 7:45 AM MST

A cultural war? I see it as a war been truth and corruption. A war between integrity and complete lack thereof. Of course we shall never agree on what is going on here. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee HG.
      November 25, 2019 2:23 AM MST

Assad
    Putin
    Xi

Come to mind. 
      November 24, 2019 7:52 AM MST