Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Is there ANY Mugger on here who has not had a horrible fight with me? I have two major ones going as we speak. It's my life.

Is there ANY Mugger on here who has not had a horrible fight with me? I have two major ones going as we speak. It's my life.

BESIDES WELBY. NO ONE FIGHTS WITH WELBY.  HE IS TOO WONDERFULLY NICE.

Yes. I am a tell-it-like-I-think personna.  I think we all need that kind of a voice on here.  I cross the line and get thrown off, so I am careful not to as a rule.  But, I am in total agreement with the TOS and the mods.  If I am a brat or worse, I need to get thrown
off.

BUT DO NOT KID YOURSELVES.  YOU WANT ME ON THAT WALL.  

you need me on that wall....
AND WHEN I AM WRONG, LIKE HUMPTY I FALL and say OOPS!  We are all human and I am that very angry voice in your head that never gets to escape.  THAT MAKES PEOPLE IN DENIAL AND CRAZY.    So, I am fun.  GET MAD. GET SAD. LAUGH AND CRY THE DAY AWAY. I THINK I AM RAD

Posted - November 25, 2019

Responses

I'm not dysfunctional?? Ha. I am a fall asleep alcoholic. My whole family is effed up one way or the other.
      November 25, 2019 5:06 PM MST

I got more important things to worry about than to fight with you.
      November 25, 2019 3:59 PM MST

I've never had a horrible fight with you.
    A few times, I've disagreed with some of your points,
    or I've called for a moderation of language for the sake of accuracy.
    For instance, I prefer to refer to Trump as having Borderline Personality Disorder rather than calling him mad or crazy.
    I prefer to say he lacks emotional and social intelligence but is nevertheless extremely canny and Machiavellian.
    And I suspect he understands numbers, business and bargaining, so he can't be completely stupid, even though he is clearly ignorant of history, diplomacy, and the rules of US government and constitutional law.
    I would argue that just because we disagree with a person's beliefs, values, methods and style doesn't mean the person is stupid. One can find many examples in our culture of people who are brilliant, and yet they behave in ways that don't make sense to us. It just means we need to research more to discover how and why they tick the way they do.

I do often find your style entertaining and stimulating, Sharona. Sometimes I think it's a bit over-the-top - but I don't mind. It's just you being you and that's fine with me.
    I'm sorry if you've sometimes been warned about a possible banishment from the Mug. I haven't seen the posts that might have been flagged.
    You're welcome to message me about anything that upsets you.
    warmly, Manna
      November 25, 2019 4:09 PM MST

Horrible fight. Nah. I rather enjoy discussing Trump with you. It keeps me on my toes.
      November 25, 2019 4:30 PM MST

So, "When should someone  start wearing pointe shoes?"
      November 25, 2019 5:25 PM MST

We've never been in spat, or a wackin'-combatin' fight.  I think you may have said a cross word to me or hurt my feelings but never a drawn out fight. 
    It takes two to fight and I simply don't.
    You may have been mad at me without me knowing but I don't think so.
    I think you are intelligent, fun, and entertaining. In my mind, you're pretty on top of it.
    I'm not schmoozing.  I have no reason to schmooze you.
    I consider you a very good friend.  We've known each other and been friends for years!.  And I like that fact, my dear.

I'm just callin' it like I see it!
    :) :) This post was edited by Merlin at November 25, 2019 9:24 PM MST
      November 25, 2019 4:52 PM MST

You and I have had some knock-down, drag-out fights!  We love each other far, FAR too much for any of it to be permanent, however.  I wonder if you even know how much I like you, respect you and admire you. Don’t get me wrong, I know you’re as whacky as can be, but I love that part of you too. I’m crazy myself, and you’d better cop to loving that about me or I’ll file for divorce AND kick you out of my harem. 

~
      November 25, 2019 9:29 PM MST

I don't fink weave Heather add ba'ad WURDS .....ore nun eye can fink of...
    We both think the same way and I'm far two scared of yew  too say henny different ....:( 
      November 25, 2019 9:40 PM MST

Not a bad one. We've had the odd difference of opinion.
      November 26, 2019 12:33 AM MST

Oh, am I missing out on something?  Okay!  Put 'em up.

Married With Children Lets Rock GIF by Leroy Patterson This post was edited by CallMeIshmael at November 26, 2019 9:34 PM MST
      November 26, 2019 9:34 PM MST

What are the two fights currently being fought?

~
      November 27, 2019 5:17 AM MST

fights currently being fought. Unless, of course, the combatants work in the Department of Redundancy department.
      November 27, 2019 5:55 AM MST

Huge Giggles! 

No Regrets!   Happy Thanksgiving, my friend. Hugs and Loves!
      November 28, 2019 10:21 AM MST