Active Now

Malizz
Maurice214
Element 99
Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » When is the last time you had any soxual intimacy?

When is the last time you had any soxual intimacy?

Posted - November 30, 2019

Responses

Two weeks ago.

Rare for Ari and I these days. We often go months at a time, even a year or more.
    Mostly it's the mechanics of old age that get in the way,
    but there are other issues too - related to the effects of ADD.
    In my view, consciousness (the state of heart and mind during the acts of love) is what makes the difference.

Just when I think it's all over and will never happen again, it happens.
    This time it was after Ari had returned from a fortnight away visiting old friends in Sydney.
    Does absence make the heart...?

This morning we spooned in bed for an hour. That felt wonderful.
      November 30, 2019 6:14 PM MST

My wife doesn't like snuggling and sleeping with me. Something I miss. She has no clue.
      November 30, 2019 6:56 PM MST

"She has no clue"

Why don't you tell her that?
      November 30, 2019 7:19 PM MST

Though I think Element was referring to socks I do appreciate your very honest answer.  Especially as we are about the same age.  My husband and I are best friends which after the first five of so years stopped translating regularly into sexual activity.  Once I knew exactly what to do to arouse his interest.  Now I really no longer do because there seems to be less interest there.  I have tried different things for us and they have had their effect but eventually it seemed I am really the one interested and he would rather be problem solving and accomplishing things business-wise at work. He is very conscientious, I guess too much so, and though I have told him he need not be as much still he holds back from me I know unless he feels he will be up for going the distance with me.  In other words though we are certainly not "all over" I am more work for him now than the joy I seemed to once have been.  Or perhaps I should say the work was once a joy for him whereas now it seldom is.  I recently turned 62, my husband is two and a half years younger. 
      November 30, 2019 7:31 PM MST

Do you mean when did I last put on socks?  Last night before I went to bed. 
      November 30, 2019 6:54 PM MST

Oooh... yes.
      November 30, 2019 7:00 PM MST

I don't wear socks ,but i will be a nice little stocking filly filler this coming Christmas..... And two Knights might provide some re-enactments     :) 
      November 30, 2019 7:50 PM MST