Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The unpatriotic sh**head prez is at a NATO Conference BADMOUTHING DEMOCRATS. When will we be free of this viper?

The unpatriotic sh**head prez is at a NATO Conference BADMOUTHING DEMOCRATS. When will we be free of this viper?

Posted - December 3, 2019

Responses

Hi Rosie, 

Hopefully, in short order. 

excon
      December 3, 2019 7:12 AM MST

((hugs)) From your lips to the universe and beyond! Thanks for your reply excon and Happy Tuesday to thee old friend! :) Hope your Thanksgiving was very awesome and that you and yours are doing well! :)
      December 3, 2019 7:25 AM MST

Getting rid of the viper, as you say, is analogous to giving a critically-injured person a shot of morphine.

Yes, it will get rid of the pain (for a time). But the underlying condition remains unaddressed.
      December 3, 2019 7:32 AM MST

Well, if we get rid of him, the condition can be contained and addressed.  Ignoring it is a sure-fire way to keep the status quo.  We HAVE to do something.  And getting him GONE is like at least getting the crap out of the outhouse.  Now we have to get rid of the smell before we infect the future.  
      December 3, 2019 9:23 AM MST

I agree. To continue to overuse my analogy, if someone is in great pain (because of a major medical issue), a shot of morphine is a necessary first step. But then the underlying cause must be addressed. Otherwise, the pain will come back (...for a second term...)
      December 3, 2019 1:01 PM MST

Which is what precisely SP? Thank you for your reply which raises the question I asked you. Wouldja answer it please m'dear? I'm eager to be edified informed educated! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 3, 2019 11:41 AM MST
      December 3, 2019 11:41 AM MST

If I knew precisely what needed to be done, I'd write my zillion-sale book titled "How to Fix Everything That's Wrong with the World." Then I'd take the proceeds and retire to someplace tropical (we cockatoos like our warm weather).

I suppose I could start by giving everyone my 5-minute oral report on their personal/moral/genealogical shortcomings...:-D

Please be aware this has a certain amount of profanity and may not be safe to play at work:

December 3, 2019 1:17 PM MST

I wish someone would ask TRUMP when he is speaking at a podium, I wish someone would ask him what he thinks NATO even stands for.

I bet you ANYTHING he doesn't know.  
      December 3, 2019 9:24 AM MST

Maybe you will be free of the viper when Trump gets back to America and commands his generals to Nuke France because their president disrespected him then Trumps generals will relieve him of his command. That's probably not going to happen but I'm sure his generals and other leaders of the world leaders are noticing that Trumps Military strategy and negotiation skills is to bad mouth people and praise Russia. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at December 3, 2019 5:40 PM MST
      December 3, 2019 12:05 PM MST

Yep...one more chance to embarrass the American people. I think it would have been cool to have QE II say she didn't want to meet with him. Johnson didn't. Trump is toxic.
      December 3, 2019 5:42 PM MST