Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If you could talk to the animals like Dr. Doolittle which animal convention would you most like to attend?

If you could talk to the animals like Dr. Doolittle which animal convention would you most like to attend?

For me it would be the seals. If you saw the movie you would know why.

Posted - December 4, 2019

Responses

Trump's base.  I would need a lot of Milk of Magnesia.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 4, 2019 11:48 AM MST
      December 4, 2019 11:46 AM MST

Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday.
      December 5, 2019 2:22 AM MST

The Canine Convention
      December 4, 2019 1:07 PM MST

That might not be as interesting as you would hope...

December 4, 2019 1:17 PM MST

I wouldn't need a decoder since I would already be able to talk to the dogs and, by extension, would be able to understand them, too.
      December 4, 2019 1:22 PM MST

:):):)
      December 5, 2019 6:03 AM MST

:):):) Cute SP.
      December 5, 2019 6:03 AM MST

It would very noisy and lively and energetic for sure L. Are you partial to a particular breed? Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday :)
      December 5, 2019 2:24 AM MST

I love German Shepherds, Labrador Retrievers - my two favorites.
      December 5, 2019 5:14 AM MST

Ever owned any of those breeds L? We had a cocker spaniel when I was a kid. We named him blackie. But that's only dog. As an adult I've had cats. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 5, 2019 6:02 AM MST

I had a toy poodle a long time ago.  In a studio apartment, a big dog is not an option. :)  My sister in PA had a Shepherd/Lab mix.  She was a wonderful dog.
      December 5, 2019 2:17 PM MST

I think I'd want to talk to the spinner dolphins to find out if their antics are as mind-blowing as they appear to be.

December 4, 2019 1:14 PM MST

I cannot recall ever seeing that in real life SP. It's hypnotic. I wonder what they weigh and what mechanism within allows them to jump and twist around in the air like that? Are some specifies more naturally aerodynamic or whatever it is they're doing? I know birds are. Do they twist too? Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! Exuberant aren't they? :)
      December 5, 2019 2:27 AM MST

I have read that scientists don't really know why spinner dolphins do this. They speculate that its a form of dominance/mating
    display, or maybe they somehow shed parasites during the maneuvers.

I have my own hypothesis: They do it because it's [BLEEP]-ING  AWESOME

It's like if you're basketball player Russell Westbrook, and you're able to run faster and jump higher than the 
    entire opposing team, that's precisely what you're going to do. And then dunk on their heads.

December 5, 2019 9:28 AM MST

I would serve as a liaison between "evil" scientists and sea creatures ... to plan and equip the creatures with nanite, replicating, cyborg enhancements that would allow them to sink shipping and rule the seas! 

Muahahahahahahahahaha
      December 4, 2019 1:57 PM MST

Seriously Walt. Do you relate to certain animals more than others? Are there some animals that are offputting? What is nanite? Of course I can Google it but since you brought it up what's it mean? Which brings up a question for which I thank you. You will know it when you see it. Wanna try again only this time with your serious hat on? Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to you m'dear! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 5, 2019 7:35 AM MST
      December 5, 2019 2:30 AM MST

Reminds me of a novel I just read ... one of the superheroes, their only superpower was the ability to communicate with any animal.  Wherever the person went, it was like an old Disney movie - with the animals "swarming" around them.  LOL

Seriously, in any scenario where I could effectively communicate with animals, I would try to get them to "overthrow" humanity.
    Wouldn't matter what the animal was.

The only types of animals I can think that might be offputting, would be carnivorous ones.
    Especially ones that ate their partner after mating.
    I imagine it would be like having a conversation with Hannibal Lector.  {shudder}

December 5, 2019 7:34 AM MST

You mean like Planet of the Apes? I can relate to that. Have homo saps live in zoos and charge to watch them poop and pee and "get it on". Fair is fair. Turnabout is fair play. Me? Well of course I'd like to be a unicorn. Don't black widow spiders eat their mates? I think homo saps are the only animals that set people up to take them down. I don't know that for a fact of course but I think we are the most devious. I'll ask. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thy! :)
      December 5, 2019 7:38 AM MST

The Conference of the Birds.
    I'd like to understand the deepest thoughts of the Sufis.
      December 4, 2019 4:17 PM MST

Sufi? It's a bird bw? I thought Sufis were a Muslim sect or something. Do birds think? I shall have to ask. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      December 5, 2019 2:31 AM MST