Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Electronics » anyways i can get my alexa microwave to work?

anyways i can get my alexa microwave to work?

the microwave i used to have broke and wouldnt heat it so i got rid of it, went into amazon and thought i was just getting another microwave and then reallized it wasnt like the usual ones, i cant ever cook anything in it cause it goes into defrost, i think i only cooked something once for a minute, i chatted with amazon about it and they replaced it and the new one came today and its doing the same thing, cooked once for a minute and now it goes into defrost, i gave my other one to my neighbor and told her if she can figure it out she can have it, any ways to get this thing to work so i can use it? i asked amazon to send me a different kind but they can only replace it with the same type, do i need to trash this one too? any suggestions? they have a microwave downstairs but its on top of the stove and im 4ft5, any suggestions? i shouldve gotten a different one, thought of giving this one away and getting another kind

Posted - December 5, 2019

Responses

Buying an Alexa command microwave oven is foolish. Get your money back and buy one that you actually have to push buttons. Then, take alexa and pretend it is a frisbee and fling it out of the window.
      December 5, 2019 5:26 PM MST

i cant get rid of it that way
      December 5, 2019 6:07 PM MST

You need an African Grey Parrot to operate it....

December 5, 2019 5:42 PM MST

maybe i should get one from the pet store
      December 5, 2019 6:08 PM MST

Now you're talking...........
      December 7, 2019 9:49 PM MST

I have no idea was an alexa microwave is but if I were you I would buy that $59 Amazons Basic microwave.  If you are going to buy tech stuff with lots of options and buttons, best to buy locally so returning it is not hard (or expensive).
      December 5, 2019 6:34 PM MST

Just return it to Amazon and buy a basic microwave.  You don't need anything that hi-tech because clearly, you don't understand how to operate it.
      December 6, 2019 11:12 AM MST

• UGH!  Alexa, Cortana, Siri.  I am soooo over those beetches.  I need a Damien, or a Sebastian, or a Bartholomew or something.  Enough with the artificially intelligent females already.
      December 7, 2019 10:26 PM MST

How about "Jon"?
    Rumour has it that If you say Jon three times and click your heels, magical things will happen
      December 7, 2019 10:42 PM MST

•   December 7, 2019 10:51 PM MST

Well, drop a house on me!
      December 7, 2019 10:54 PM MST

Maybe you should just start sticking to the basics.
    Can you strike a match?
      December 7, 2019 10:34 PM MST