Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Maybe CBD topicals only work well on MUSCLE pain not bone pain. It figgers. Maybe only ingesting something with CBD will help. Ya think?

Maybe CBD topicals only work well on MUSCLE pain not bone pain. It figgers. Maybe only ingesting something with CBD will help. Ya think?

Posted - December 7, 2019

Responses

It is not for bone pain.   I'm not sure what part of the bone pains you.  The nerves inside the bone may need to be addressed by ingesting something.  
    The bone itself has no feeling.  It's the nerves.  And those nerves are in the joints, the muscles and the inside where the marrow is created.  

I'm not sure that CBD is a cure-all for everything.    It works good on nerves.  And muscles.  And joints.  

And if you have bone pain, you would have to eat it. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 8, 2019 6:17 AM MST
      December 7, 2019 12:51 PM MST

Thank you for your reply Sharon. Years ago when I was in my 20's I was rear-ended got whiplash and apparently fractured a small bone in my neck. The bone fracture wasn't apparent then and a few years ago when I had unexplained neck pain I had an xray and the doc showed me a hairline fracture in a bone in the neck. He attributed that to the occasional neck pain flareups. What I'm going through now is that on steroids. It's been a week and it isn't going away.  My flareups usually last a couple of days. So maybe it's something else. Gonna call the doc tomorrow. SIGH. This post was edited by RosieG at December 8, 2019 6:21 AM MST
      December 8, 2019 6:20 AM MST

Hello Rosie:

The CBD topical you're using may NOT even be CBD..  It could be crank case oil..  One doesn't know..  Without regulation, ANYBODY can create stuff and call it CBD.  I don't trust ANY of it.

excon
      December 8, 2019 5:48 AM MST

((hugs)) Thanks excon. fish is mislabeled all the time as being the more expensive kinds when in fact they are the cheaper fish. Similarly Apple juice for babies was found to have been WATERED DOWN. Evildoers have even gone so far as to water down cancer treatment drugs thereby reducing the chances of survival for cancer patients.. So bringing that sad fact to my attention again is very helpful. Truth in advertising my arse! SIGH. Happy Sunday kiddo! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 8, 2019 6:12 AM MST
      December 8, 2019 5:56 AM MST

Hi again, Rosie:

Lemme back up just a little...  There's ONE, and only one CBD oil that I trust, and it's from the people who discovered it..  I don't use it, and I'm not a stockholder..

https://www.charlottesweb.com/

excon
      December 8, 2019 6:02 AM MST

Thank you excon. I LOVED the movie Charlotte's Web so having that name in the link seems serendipitous to me personally. I'll check it out. Been having a terrible problem with my neck. I"ve toughed it out for a week and it isn't getting better so tomorrow I'll call the doctor. I've had it before but it usually goes away in a couple of days. Getting old ain't for wimpS! Appreciate the info m'dear! :)
      December 8, 2019 6:14 AM MST