Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Once you finally see yourself as "ithers see ya" it can be more than a bit unsettling upsetting. Time to step back and rethink yathink?

Once you finally see yourself as "ithers see ya" it can be more than a bit unsettling upsetting. Time to step back and rethink yathink?

Who are you? Whom do you want to be? What do you want others to see you as and how far different from that is whom you really are? Folks you adore admire respect and love. You care how they see you and what they think about you. Do you KNOW for sure? If you have been fighting the wrong battle for years and waging the wrong wars and defended supported the wrong people? Not too late to change and DO THE RIGHT THING. So you can be on the side of RIGHT and not embarrass humiliate upset disappoint your loved ones. If you care about them of course.

Posted - December 10, 2019

Responses

All I have to say is I'll bet if anyone asked Trump these questions you would get the toilet-flushing speech all over again.  And he wouldn't even remember that he gave it already.  

I started seriously asking those questions in grade school and very young grade school.  I remember lying awake at night thinking about this subject of what I am and what does it mean to be alive and what happens next.  It drove me.  I wanted to know that.  I knew that if I didn't resolve that issue, nothing else mattered. I knew that.  And I was in a world of people (adults and kids) that did not really care about the subject at all.  

I stayed silent and weird.  And stopped being Catholic because I heard answers that did not make me want to be a part of humanity.   I did not want a God that picked and chose who went to heaven and hell and who he favored according to old white men.  

I really wanted to KNOW.  And once He knew how serious I was and how I would not relent, He finally answered me in TECHNICOLOR.    I cannot believe I am telling you I saw GOD on DRUGS.   But I did.  I did.  And so did a lot of evolved people who dropped LSD in the 60's.    Some went the other way and became burnouts.  Some became very noteworthy.   

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together
    See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly
    I'm crying

That's the first line.  In hippie lingo that is more than profound.   LOL  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 10, 2019 10:38 AM MST
      December 10, 2019 9:18 AM MST

I deal direct too Sharon. I dumped the "middlemen" long ago who kept getting the way. I do not need to be told what GOD thinks by any mortal nor judged by any of them either. Thank you for your thoughtful answer and the graphic. L)
      December 10, 2019 10:40 AM MST

A very wise pair of identical twins once said "its hard to tell you how I feel without hurting you so try to think of your self as I see you". So I figure a person doesn't truly know who they are if they don't conceder what other people see them as.  Cheers! 
      December 10, 2019 9:49 AM MST

Unless they prostate themselves belly crawl roll over jump through hoops and be, the don of john thinks they are not loyal to him. He sees himself as god-like and even said so kinda awhile back. He demands that his loyal subjects love him unconditionally. He thinks those who see him as the lying treasonous traitor he really is are simply trying to "get him". If he really knew what he was and how is he seen by all those excluding the already brainwashed he will explode in tiny bits and evaporate. I think. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 10, 2019 10:37 AM MST
      December 10, 2019 10:12 AM MST