Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » I asked this yesterday and no one answered. My internet screen is going sideways and keeps listing more and more to the side. WHY?

I asked this yesterday and no one answered. My internet screen is going sideways and keeps listing more and more to the side. WHY?

I don't know how to fix the problem because I don't even know what it is.  Why is it doing this?  Every time I shut the computer down, the picture is even more to the right and I can see the home page's two inches of screen instead.  THIS IS MADDENING.  HELLLP.  

Posted - December 10, 2019

Responses

Maybe no one answered because they don't know how to fix it.  You could call your service provider.
      December 10, 2019 10:19 AM MST

Some computer monitors have a control that allows you to "move" the picture left, right, up, down.
    If yours does, this could be the problem.

Of course, there are also "prank" software that messes with your monitor settings.  
      December 10, 2019 2:49 PM MST

Click around the extreme perimeter of your screen.  I have had my screen do some strange things and found this method resolved it each time.  Once it was upside down and I remember as I clicked a box came up and asked if I wanted to reverse it.  Good luck.  AND, I never knew what I did to cause this crazy thing to happen.
      December 10, 2019 4:23 PM MST