Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Got a Trump bet?

Got a Trump bet?

I bet in the next few days Trump will be making belittling tweets about Greta Thunberg because she made it onto the short list of contenders for Time magazines 2019 person of the year. He will also probably tweet about Megan Rapinoe  because she was named Sports Person of the year. Cheers! 

Posted - December 10, 2019

Responses

I will bet that the trip to the DOCTOR was not a routine exam and Trump was stressed out to the max so badly that he has not any spare time to worry about those two.  

I bet he will not make it through this first term because he will do something so extraordinarilly INSANE that the whole world will sit up and take notice.  

I bet that he is so unhinged, he still thinks he is not going to jail.

I bet that he will turn this world into a HELL ON EARTH should he somehow screw with the election results again.  

That's what I bet. 

CHEERS!

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 10, 2019 5:19 PM MST
      December 10, 2019 10:48 AM MST

Ya those are all sure bets. That photo of Trump always turns my gut because its a photo of him making fun of a handicapped reporter. Years ago Canada looked at America as a big brother now because of Trump some of us are looking at America as a crazy and nasty uncle. Cheers!  
      December 10, 2019 11:13 AM MST

I bet that the Orange Clown will soon Tweet/say/proclaim something so incomprehensibly stupid, that it may temporarily detract attention from his last such statement. 

I bet that buffoonery will not be the last, either. 

Any takers? 

December 10, 2019 4:17 PM MST

No. It is almost like what I said, but I think he is going to do something so EXTRAORDINARILY ILLEGAL that all will bow and scrape to his TOTAL IMBECILITY.  There are so many possibilities and there are NO pretend outrageous silly stories I can pretend to make up.  Because they always pale in comparison to what he REALLY DOES.

You tube is messed up today. I was going to post that vid we all know so well, of him pushing the President of Montenegro out of the way, so he could have FRONT AND CENTER stage.  No one was moving so he could be in the center.  He did not earn that place.  HE JUST TOOK IT.

I cannot believe he didn't do the same thing to the Queen of England.  That would have been great.  SHOT BY THE ROYAL GUARDS.  No problem any more.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 10, 2019 5:08 PM MST
      December 10, 2019 4:24 PM MST

Yeah, I purposely took a different tack from your bet, as I think you covered that well enough. 

I will not bow to imbecility, though....

December 10, 2019 4:32 PM MST

He might of just done that. Today he tweeted a vid of his face superimposed on Thanos’ body in a scene from “Avengers: Endgame, The video comes from the climax in “Endgame,” where Thanos utters the line, “I am inevitable” before snapping his fingers while wearing the all-powerful Infinity Gauntlet. It then cuts to a short clip of Nancy Pelosi and other Democrats disintegrating into a cloud of dust while discussing the president’s impeachment. The crazy part is in the movie  Thanos is the one who is defeated and disintegrates into a cloud of smoke.  Cheers! 
      December 10, 2019 4:41 PM MST

It is akin to Nancy Pelosi going nutso and printing her face on a picture of Pamela Anderson, age 25.  
      December 10, 2019 4:44 PM MST

I've made a few of those myself.  Perhaps he and I could compare "belittling tweets."  I would tell TIME magazine no thanks to their meaningless political agenda honor. This post was edited by Thriftymaid at December 10, 2019 4:20 PM MST
      December 10, 2019 4:19 PM MST

Excuse me but whose side are you on?  Are you cutting and running already?  I mean William Barr would be so very disappointed.  
      December 10, 2019 4:21 PM MST

I don't think you are talking to me. 
      December 10, 2019 4:25 PM MST

I don't think I understood what you were saying, that is true.  WHA????
      December 10, 2019 4:27 PM MST

I bet that when he finds out Rudy made the list, he will start downplaying Rudy's role even more.
      December 10, 2019 6:29 PM MST