Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Armenian Genocide came first. Then the HOLOCAUST which was much worse affecting Jewish people. WHADDABOUT LYNCHINGS?

The Armenian Genocide came first. Then the HOLOCAUST which was much worse affecting Jewish people. WHADDABOUT LYNCHINGS?

The African American genocide, American style? Of course in South Africa was APARTHEID. What else was it when racists in Amurrica targeted people just because of their skin color and burned crosses on the lawns and set fire to their homes and dragged off their men to hang by the neck from tree limbs like "Strange Fruit"? Were women lynched or were they just raped/murdered?

So Armenians, Jews and African Americans have genocide to bond them together.

What other nationalities suffered genocide? I expect Native Americans did at the hands of the white settlers and white military.

The human race  is a disgrace.

Posted - December 10, 2019

Responses

You forgot to mention the Palestinians who are being slaughtered and treated like rats by Israel
      December 10, 2019 1:15 PM MST

You're punching bellow the belt with this one.......and doing someting akin to p***ing into the wind...No one cares about a tribe with only pointed sticks and stones as weapons....:( 
      December 10, 2019 4:43 PM MST

'cept thee and me and GtG! More's the pity. :(
      December 11, 2019 10:25 AM MST

Agree Rosie...
      December 11, 2019 2:49 PM MST

I care because they are people and the reason they only have pointed sticks and stones is because of the racist apartheid policies of the "state of Israel" 
      December 11, 2019 11:06 AM MST

The abused become worse abusers and then claim they do no wrong when they do unto others far worse than what was done to them...
    People get to big for their boots and eventually they to will get their comeuppance...
    Why wasn't the Rothchilds prosecurted for financing the war and Kurupts for making the weapons..?
      December 11, 2019 3:05 PM MST

MEA CULPA GtG. Not intentional because I AM ON THEIR SIDE. SIGH. It matters not. Apparently Israel is supported by GOD. Whatcha gonna do with THAT? If they could just get rid of that SOB Netanyahu I think things would ease up somewhat for Palestinians. Just a guess. Thank you for your pointing out something I should not have ignored. Not intentionally.  Sometimes I yam very dumb. Happy Wednesday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 11, 2019 10:31 AM MST
      December 11, 2019 10:24 AM MST

Perhaps the Palestinians should quit launching rockets into Israel and quit voting for terrorist groups as a government.
      December 12, 2019 7:21 AM MST

It is always EGO.  ALWAYS.  We are better than they are.  That mentality has got to go or there will only be one human left and that human will not be able to procreate. BYE BYE.

The Rwanda massacre is the most haunting to me.    Neighbors slaughtering neighbors for political advantage.  Hutu against Tsutsi and they are the same color.  But they do not see that skin color.  They saw the ideological color.

I could see this happening here in America.  Skin color is NOTHING next to TRUMP COLOR.

ORANGE MAKES US BROTHERS AND SISTERS FOR DONALD TRUMP and if we need to slaughter everyone else to get our way?  SO BE IT.  IT IS GOD'S WILL.

• The Rwandan genocide, also known as the genocide against the Tutsi , was a mass slaughter of Tutsi, Twa, and moderate Hutu in Rwanda, which took place between 7 April and 15 July 1994 during the Rwandan Civil War.
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 11, 2019 10:26 AM MST
      December 10, 2019 2:42 PM MST

We had no dog in that fight. No oil for us to covet and carnage. So we let 'em die. SIGH. Thank you for your thoughtful reply Sharon. When will the world change? How about never? :(
      December 11, 2019 10:27 AM MST

One of my buddies met
    Roméo  Dallaire who was the head of Canada's military in Rwanda during the genocide. When my buddy met him  
    Roméo Dallaire was going threw a mental breakdown and sleeping on park benches in Hamilton Ontario. The reason he was breaking down was  what he saw and heard in Rwanda and him having to obey orders and not interfere/help.  I bet if Rwanda had resources and it was a white country - Countries would of helped. Cheers!
      December 11, 2019 11:04 AM MST

I read a book. Left to Tell.  This woman was inside the Rwanda Massacre.  I cannot imagine what she described.  I may find out soon if Trump doesn't win 20/20 I think there is going to be a whole mess of trouble when his base starts acting like the animals they are only hinting at being.  
      December 11, 2019 11:27 AM MST

A week or so ago Trump said - the only troops in Sadie Arabia are the ones protecting the oil - we took the oil - I took the oil and I can tell you there are 4 or 5 other places we have been in were we should of took the oil. That sounds like a dictatorship and with dictatorships genocides are bound to happen. Cheers!
      December 11, 2019 11:41 AM MST

:):):) for your reply Nanoose. :(:(:( for what happened and why.
      December 11, 2019 11:30 AM MST

What about the peaceful Indian tribes on the west coast of Canada, their lands stolen by our English Government and Roylty and the first English setters and English soldiers ...that went there.....80% were killed by infecting them with European diesases .....They used infected English people to blow on both men,women children and babies and it wiped out 80 % of all ther tribes that lived there... Those that got infected died in terrible agony....
    The Austrailan Aborigines suffered at the hands of the English as well.
    China fares no different from the past ,right up to now still....What about Japan and I don't see that they have changed that much over the years....
    Same with any Arab nations and ever Russia ,India and South American countries to.....

I can't see things ever changing that much in my lifetime .
    It will need a global disaster to begin to change things for the better....
      December 10, 2019 4:34 PM MST

My honey dear sweet long-time friend. SIGH. How many times have we had these conversations through the years? Different locations but the exact same MO? When will it change? It won't we know and that is why we keep talking about it. Because we CAHN'T STEND it and we will surely EXPLODE if we don't let it out here and there when we can. Thank you for your reply D and Happy Wednesday to thee! : ((hugs))
      December 11, 2019 10:30 AM MST

I don't know where or how it will all end Rosie....I do know though it won't be pleasant and a thousand times worse for every living thing growing of living on this planet..:(
      December 11, 2019 3:13 PM MST

I had a lightbulb moment this morning. Shouldda realized it long ago. The divide in America isn't prodon and antidon. It is pro America and anti-America. The demdon and his supporters are violently anti-American tearing down or ignoring our institutions our history our Constitution our citizens. All we get from them is lies vitriol venom venal evil. Millions of them in concert follow the demdon in his peregrinations hither and yon always destroying attacking vilifying insulting lying. They adore him more for that then anything I expect. The resistance, the pro America folks like me are shell-shocked that we have been surrounded for so long by haters just waiting for another kind of savior who will lead them out of what America used to be into a dark strange evil world. Dramatic a bit? Not at all. We are now living in he** and the anti Americans are cheering the satan they have chosen to follow. How do you fight evil on such a level D? Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 12, 2019 3:08 AM MST

How did Hitler and Stalin gain so much control over their country men ....If you said any thing bad or made fun of Stalin  your whole family would be shot ...He killed millions of Russian through starvation and enslaving them ....He was far worse then Hitler in somany ways ....America ,England and so many othere countries feed and clothed them during the war They also supplied so much of their war machines and bombs ,bullets....
    Why after the war did he bite the hands that fed him and kept them alive..
      December 12, 2019 4:13 AM MST

Because he could and so he did. Same with demdon here. He does what he does because he can. No one here is willing or able to stop him apparently. Thank you for your reply D. I wish it were more complicated than that but it isn't. :(
      December 12, 2019 5:12 AM MST