Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The furiosity of demdonjohn is perfectly evidenced by his frantic tweets. More than 40 in one hour including attacking Greta Thunberg?

The furiosity of demdonjohn is perfectly evidenced by his frantic tweets. More than 40 in one hour including attacking Greta Thunberg?

A 16-year-old climate change activist who was chosen PERSON OF THE YEAR by TIME MAGAZINE.

He cain't stend it. He thinks he should win every honor every distinction every award every medal every pin everything all the time.

Pathetic orange fat old lazy man got nuthin' going for him. He tweets. He retweets. He jealousies he envies he lies he denies he insults he attacks he vitriols he viles he pollutes he stenches.

A perfect gentlemen. Beautiful manners. A great big heart. He does others before they can do him. Very stable genius profoundly wise. How can anyone ignore him and set him aside and place others in front of or above and superior to him? Don't they know
GOD sent him? And on and on and on and on and on and on. Sheesh.

Posted - December 12, 2019

Responses

I could not be happier to see Greta on the cover of Time.  In fact, I would rather see Atila the Hun on the cover rather than Trump. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at December 13, 2019 2:30 AM MST
      December 12, 2019 10:14 AM MST

Funnee hunnee. I think it was a marvelous choice L. Anyone not demdonjohn would have infuriated him but to be chosen over a 16-year-old girl? Bested by a female? That must rankle him very bigly. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to you sweetie! :)
      December 13, 2019 2:32 AM MST

I hope it eats away at his intestines.  Happy Friday. :)
      December 13, 2019 10:19 AM MST

I read that this morning the final barf count was 123! What a jerk! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      December 13, 2019 11:11 AM MST

The Hong Kong protesters also made it onto the short list for the cover - I bet if they would of won Trump would of said something nasty about them even though a couple of weeks ago he was praising then. Cheers!
      December 12, 2019 10:39 AM MST

Dumbdemdonjohn cannot tolerate being shoved aside for those who are far far better than he is at everything. He is a spoiled child and always will be. Anti-American president. A first. Anti-American adoring worshippers. The last we ever see of their ilk I hope. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      December 12, 2019 11:56 AM MST