Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » 60 tweets and retweets this morning. Today another day for the twit who tweets bigly. Do he own stock in TWITTER?

60 tweets and retweets this morning. Today another day for the twit who tweets bigly. Do he own stock in TWITTER?

Oh. By the way dumbdemdonjohn Greta has Asperger's syndrome. Not that you give a sh**. But good job attacking a teenage girl who has distinguished herself and rises above her circumstances. Unlike you who will never rise to anything wise or kind of fine. You are a disgrace.

Posted - December 12, 2019

Responses

At least Greta's anger is aimed at saving the World but Trump's anger is  aimed at saving or benefiting himself. Cheers!

December 12, 2019 10:05 AM MST

He is old enough to be her GREAT GRANDFATHER for god's sake! What is wrong with him that he is such a foul fowl? A pox on him! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :
      December 12, 2019 11:52 AM MST

Well as a doctor I figure the what's wrong with him is heavy exposure to lead which effected his brain. I figure that orange stuff Trump puts on his face comes from China and its full of unhealthy stuff. But as a parent I figure what's wrong with Trump is his upbringing and the people he met and hanged with. Yesterday Trump JR. took at shot at Greta and I'm sure Eric will chime in soon so what ever is wrong with Trump could be contagious or hereditary. Cheers!
      December 12, 2019 12:23 PM MST

Today the Trump campaign pasted Trump's head on Gretta along with the following message - When it comes to keeping his promises, there’s only one Person Of The Year.

That's way crazy and petty. Included a link to more info. Cheers!

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-campaign-pastes-presidents-head-on-greta-thunbergs-body/
      December 12, 2019 9:56 PM MST

Oh my G Nanoose! I CAHN'T STEND IT! Thank you for that very jarring info and the link. I appreciate both. In your wildest dreams could you have invented anything like dumbdemdonjoh and the cabal et al for sheer effrontory and offensive disgusting words and deeds? I KNOW you are super creative but honestly could you have painted a picture of what we are seeing today in any words you know? Bummer! :(
      December 13, 2019 3:28 AM MST