Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Travel » Before going away on a trip, a vacation, etc., do you look into the sandwich options that are available at the destination?

Before going away on a trip, a vacation, etc., do you look into the sandwich options that are available at the destination?

(This is not about me, though. I’m just asking for a friend.  Cough, cough.)

~

Posted - December 12, 2019

Responses

If we are driving, there will be a cooler in the back seat stocked with all kinds of sandwich goodies. And a jar of Miracle Whip.
      December 12, 2019 9:44 AM MST

Good Call!
    Miracle Whip is where it's at when looking for that twang in sandwiches.
    ;) ;)
      December 12, 2019 10:14 AM MST

Not on the destination but the traveling part I like to pack a little nibble.  Sandwiches are sometimes included in the venture.

December 12, 2019 10:36 AM MST

Randy D., I have a gentle question to ask about your slight sandwich obsession.
    If you could have only one sandwich (made for this side :)) what would it be?
    Please start with whatever holds the insides together.
    Include all the condiments. 
    Every little morsel of taste treats you can fathom and is edible in one sitting. 
    I have always wondered.  
    Please do tell.
    :) :)
      December 12, 2019 10:50 AM MST

I need to make a sardine, onion and cheese sandwich with Miracle Whip. I loved them when I was young. It would get my wife out of the house for a while. This post was edited by Element 99 at December 12, 2019 12:34 PM MST
      December 12, 2019 12:23 PM MST