Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » If Greta and the Donald got into a fight who do you think would win?

If Greta and the Donald got into a fight who do you think would win?

Or do you think the Donald would declare himself unfit for combat due to his bonespur? 

Posted - December 12, 2019

Responses

His Royal Orangeness would hire somebody else to fight for him, like he did against Vince McMahon.
      December 12, 2019 7:26 PM MST

The thought of a US President demeaning a teenage girl in another county who has never met him, never done him any wrong, should sicken any adult with a functioning brain. 

The despicable, petty, pompous bully in the WH who wasn’t named “Person of the Year” (again) by Time ragazine, mocked a 16-year-old girl with Asperger’s who was.
    Or are we missing something? 

Where is the outrage, Religious Right? Your compromised morals are again exposed, by your partisan fealty to a shameless degenerate. Hypocrites and liars. 

This post was edited by Don Barzini at December 13, 2019 10:14 PM MST
      December 12, 2019 8:10 PM MST

I think Greta would float like a butterfly and sting like a bee then she would work on Trumps ribs till she heard a crake or two. Cheers!
      December 12, 2019 8:24 PM MST

Who is Greta?
      December 12, 2019 9:18 PM MST

I believe the question refers to Greta Thunberg, who was recently named "Person of the Year" by Time magazine, and who has been the subject of some insults (mostly by figures on the political right) relating to her age, her looks, her status as someone on the autism spectrum, and so forth.

I guess it's much easier to shout/Tweet "Lookit the fugly brat" than to rationally address the issues for which she advocates.
      December 12, 2019 9:32 PM MST

He would probably try to grope her. And when his secret service protectors turned their heads while he was doing that, she would kick him in his shriveled nuts.
      December 13, 2019 7:13 AM MST

"Make America Greta Again"  ..somebody made a spelling mistake on the MAGA hats. 
      December 13, 2019 9:02 AM MST