Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » 'QUID PRO DOUGH How Trump 2020 Profits From Impeachment" Cover of TIME Magazine. Comments?

'QUID PRO DOUGH How Trump 2020 Profits From Impeachment" Cover of TIME Magazine. Comments?

Posted - December 13, 2019

Responses

Thank You TIME.  Thank you.  

December 13, 2019 1:18 AM MST

Why is that your reaction honey? I'm devastated. I know cheaters prosper and evil is rewarded but this? I haven't opened the magazine yet. I'm afraid to. Being rewarded for such evil and then having it celebrated? I dunno. Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Friday! :)
      December 13, 2019 1:20 AM MST

ou misunderstand me, Rosie. I am thanking time because they OUTED him. This is ot a favorable article.  This is an expose'.  TRUMP WILL NOT LIKE IT, THEREFORE I LIKE IT.  

But the fact that he is profiting?  I HATE IT.   OF COURSE.  
      December 13, 2019 1:33 AM MST

I feel like someone punched me in the stomach. The more publicity he gets the more awful he will do and to devote a cover to his success? Well I dunno. Thank you for clarifying it. I wonder if this is gonna be like the Keith Olbermann books. We cahn't stend it? AARRGGHH.
      December 13, 2019 1:38 AM MST

So, TIME stuck it to Trump twice in one month.  TRUMP wanted that MAN of the YEAR award so bad he lost it when it went to a 16-year-old girl and Tweeted about her and tried to insult a child.  The ridiculous GOP has the NERVE to castigate that legal scholar for making a JOKE about BEING a "baron" and THIS IS OKAY?  MELANIA?  HOW'S THIS FOR BULLYING A CHILD AND SOMEONE WHO SHOULD BE ASHAMED?  Oh god, this gets so boring, Rosie, I mean this is a daily  ongoing nightmare with this guy.  

AND THEN THIS TASTY MORSEL 'DOUGH RE MI',  THAT TIME REALLY STUCK IT TO HIM ONCE MORE.  THANK YOU, TIME.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 13, 2019 1:38 AM MST
      December 13, 2019 1:25 AM MST

I'm on my second cuppa coffee Sharon so maybe after that kicks in I'll see a brighter side. He lives on attention. He thrives on chaos. So far as I can tell he hasn't really suffered for it and we will never know how much he will have profited from it. Meanwhile those silly things we've always believed are being trashed left and right by him and his ilk. Sure they are all laughingstocks but they are still doing whatever they want to do and with few exceptions getting away with it. There has got to be a end to it. But whose end? His or ours? Thank you for your thoughtful reply. I had to mute all the Republicans at the impeachment hearing yesterday. All sounded the same. No difference. Same script. Same degree of "outrage". How do they do it and live with themselves? SIGH.
      December 13, 2019 1:42 AM MST

I am as scared as you are. Terrified.  I don't see anything right now as a plus much,  I think the Democrats are such babies putting up with this GOP Senate acting-0ut.  They never know how to respond.  I swear.  
      December 13, 2019 2:02 AM MST

I don't get it either. I ridicule the attack "puppies" but we aren't showing our muscle either. I can't figger out why. Thanks for listening Sharon. Wonder what awful dumbdemdonjohn will accomplish today? :(
      December 13, 2019 2:07 AM MST