Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Do you like to sabotage all the things?

Do you like to sabotage all the things?

Posted - December 14, 2019

Responses

Not all the things just crake deals. Sometimes when I see dealers setting up in the park I poke a couple of eye holes in a newspaper and sit on a bench across from them and pretend I'm watching them then they get paranoid and go somewhere else. All the crake dealers think I'm a spy I got Betty Davies eyes. Cheers and happy weekend!

December 14, 2019 3:02 PM MST

• Sabbatoging crack deals is aight’ :) I hate when I can feel I’m about to or in the middle of doing some serious self sabotage but I can’t stop myself, or more honestly don’t want to I guess or I would. Meh. cheers :) 

December 14, 2019 3:10 PM MST

Ask Santa  to bring you a retractable boo boo bat for Christmas then by the New year you could have Betty Davis eyes too. Actually BTO has a song called Don't Get Yourself In Trouble which are wise words to live by. Cheers and happy weekend!
      December 14, 2019 3:35 PM MST

• :) 
      December 14, 2019 3:44 PM MST

No.  Just Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
    bright covered sleigh bells and warm woolen mittens
    wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings.

I sabotage those things.  
      December 14, 2019 3:50 PM MST

• Lol wtf is this? Okay, I have to go out for 4 hours now so be here when I get home to entertain me, SHARON!  
      December 14, 2019 4:03 PM MST

sabotage the hell out of this stuff...

Raindrops on roses
    And whiskers on kittens
    Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
    Brown paper packages tied up with strings
    These are a few of my favorite things
    Cream-colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
    Doorbells and sleigh bells
    And schnitzel with noodles
    Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
    These are a few of my favorite things
      December 14, 2019 3:51 PM MST

In general, I prefer never to sabotage anything.

However, I tend to sabotage myself when nervous.
    For instance, when called on to read or perform my poetry or short stories, I will do things like:
    forget my reading glasses and have to return to my handbag to retrieve them,
    drop all the papers so they fall out of order,
    spill wine drops on the first page,
    have trouble setting the mic to the right height and angle...

Sunday week ago, the reading was successful despite my blunders.
    At the third sentence, someone whispered, "does she know she's funny?"
    Then the audience was laughing more and more as the ridiculousness of the story ramped up.
    I was having trouble keeping a straight face and delivering it deadpan because the mood in the room had become infectious.
    By the last moment of absurdity, their laughter was so loud and amazing and wonderful that I lost control and couldn't read.
    Then I burst into guffaws at the ridiculousness of my predicament, laughed so hard that my eyes watered.
    It took about half a minute to regain my composure enough to finish the last two sentences.

It won me an invitation to read on local radio - so I guess it wasn't such a terrible sabotage after all. This post was edited by inky at December 14, 2019 4:49 PM MST
      December 14, 2019 4:46 PM MST