Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Cute. Conservative WISCONSIN plans to PURGE over 200,000 registered voters from its rolls. Guess which party will be affected?

Cute. Conservative WISCONSIN plans to PURGE over 200,000 registered voters from its rolls. Guess which party will be affected?

Georgia is planning a purge too.

Gotta get rid of those who won't vote for the deadhead. Gotta do it NOW. Wow!

What conservative deadhead state is next? Yours?

Posted - December 17, 2019

Responses

Who will be affected? Those who were notified by other states that the person registered to vote in their state.  And did not return the post card send to verify if they had in fact moved from their previous address.  If it is in error, they will have to take small amount of time and re-register.

My state does this regularly. They send a "new" voter card to my address. If it is returned by the post office as wrong address, they will remove me from the voter registration rolls. 
      December 17, 2019 12:41 PM MST

• It's done as a matter of course everywhere. They purge the rolls of persons who are deceased (and immediately registered by Dems) those who have moved out of the state, those who haven't voted in forty years, etc. A couple of observations: First, we would welcome Wisconsin into the Conservative fold if they wish to join the rest of the rational world freeing themselves of wandering in the wilderness of Liberalism, and secondly: Conspiracy theories are for children who look for monsters lurking under the bed. It's not becoming for adults.
      December 17, 2019 1:41 PM MST

Re: "Conspiracy theories are for children who look for monsters lurking under the bed. It's not becoming for adults."

And yet you hold to the "conspiracy theory" that The Evil Commie Democraps routinely register dead people to vote.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/25/here-are-nine-major-investigations-on-voter-fraud-that-found-virtually-nothing/

That's some serious Dunning-Kruger action you've got going there... This post was edited by SaltyPebble at December 18, 2019 1:06 AM MST
      December 17, 2019 2:16 PM MST

:):):)
      December 18, 2019 1:06 AM MST