Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "IMPEACHMENT" is etched engraved forever on the deadhead forehead. He can't buy/lie/extort/pardon his way out. JUSTICE?

"IMPEACHMENT" is etched engraved forever on the deadhead forehead. He can't buy/lie/extort/pardon his way out. JUSTICE?

He can't silence intimidate cajole beg grovel bellycrawl demand command insist order it gone. He can't cut it out.

He is now and will forever be IMPEACHED.  The IMPEACHED donaldjohntrump. donaldjohntrumpIMPEACHED. Part of him forever more.

Posted - December 20, 2019

Responses

Ya it's hard on his kids too - right now Don Jr. is getting roasted on twitter for his old posts bad mouthing Hillary because her husband was impeached. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at December 20, 2019 12:09 PM MST
      December 20, 2019 11:11 AM MST

Serves him right cuz we all KNOW that  the jacka** doesn't fall from the jacka** tree doth it? Thank you for your reply Nanoose. You bring me info I never know. I don't know where you go but thanks bigly for sharing! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 20, 2019 12:11 PM MST
      December 20, 2019 12:10 PM MST

• Yep, and it's proving  for the Dems to be the gallows that Haman built and was subsequently hanged on himself. Trump will be the most successful accused president in history while Schiff and Pelosi will end up flagging down traffic while holding signs saying, "Will work for food" somewhere in Wildfire, Calif. In ten years it won't amount to a hill of beans. Ask Bill Clinton.
      December 20, 2019 11:12 AM MST