Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Who do you think is EVIL?

Who do you think is EVIL?

Posted - December 22, 2019

Responses

People who sell crake to kids. Cheers!
      December 22, 2019 6:32 PM MST

• Fran Drescher. 
      December 22, 2019 6:39 PM MST

...and Bea Arthur
      December 22, 2019 7:41 PM MST

• Yeah, him too. 
      December 23, 2019 7:06 PM MST

December 23, 2019 8:18 PM MST

I remember over 50 years ago that to make a point one of my philosophy professors said that if you want to understand love, observe what lovers are doing.

So if he were alive today, that professor may have said that if you want to understand evil, observe what Trump does.
      December 22, 2019 6:57 PM MST

Well, Dr. Evil certainly qualifies...

December 22, 2019 7:06 PM MST

Donald "Anti-Christ" Trump

Donald Trump’s agenda is to push poor people to their limits, especially Black and brown people. Trump's intent is to force them into taking drastic measures to survive. This will give Donald Trump the excuse he needs to wage an all-out war on the United States’ more junior class.

Below are ten ways Donald Trump is planning to ignite a war on poor people, especially Black and Brown.

1. Donald Trump is planning to cut funding to the Legal Services Corporation.

The Legal Services Corporation provides funding for legal aid groups to support low-income households in civil cases, such as securing restraining orders for victims of domestic abuse and helping homeowners prevent foreclosure. These legal services bolster families who otherwise have limited protection during incredible destabilizing events. With no legal aid to help prevent foreclosures, Donald Trump’s real estate cronies will lay wait on the sideline to gobble up foreclosed homes at pennies to the dollar.

2. Donald Trump wants to put an end to efforts to revitalize public housing.

Choice Neighborhoods takes a community-driven approach to the revitalization of neighborhoods with public housing. This holistic strategy moves away from previous methods that isolate public housing from community resources and services and attempts to fully integrate families into the community. Trump understands that revitalizing communities means a decline in crimes, and this does not bode well for his private prison initiative. Former President Obama had put a stop to private prisons, which Trump has restarted, he will need prisoners to feed these prisons.

3. Donald Tramps wants to cut Emergency food assistance.

The Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) provides a range of services in partnership with community-based organizations, including emergency food assistance through food banks. The local administration of these resources enables community organizations to design services that are customized to be useful in that context. We all know that a hungry man is an angry man, and angry men do angry things. 

4. Donald Trump wants to cut after school and summer programs.

21st Century Community Learning Centers provide before and after school and summer programs for children in low-income communities. These programs frequently receive funding through other federal resources to provide healthy snacks and meals to children who participate and can fill a critical nutritional gap for children, especially over the summer. The great thing about these programs is that they keep children off the streets and out of trouble, but Trump wants as many poor people in crisis as possible for reasons stated above.

5. Donald Trump wants to cut heating assistance for low-income people.

The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) helps families afford heating and cooling costs. LIHEAP is an essential tool for preventing the occurrence of “heat or eat” situations where families must cut back on food to offset increased energy costs. In Boston, for example, researchers found a 30% increase in the number of underweight infants and toddlers in the winter months compared to the rest of the year. (See hungry man is an angry man analogy above).

6. Donald Trump wants to cut Aid for poor college students.

The Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant, which provides financial assistance for poor college students, is eliminated. The cost of college can be a significant financial impediment, especially for students from low-income backgrounds. Just yesterday, a new report from Wisconsin HOPE Lab, a research institution at the University of Wisconsin studying post-secondary outcomes, found that two-thirds of community-college students don’t have enough to eat, and 14% are homeless. This is Donald Trump’s way of making sure that those that are poor have no chance of pulling themselves out of poverty, especially in this technology-driven world.

7. Donald Trump wants to cut Meals on Wheels.

Trump’s budget cuts the Community Development Block Grant program to state and local governments, many of which use the money to fund services for poor seniors, including Meals on Wheels, a food assistance program serving almost 2.5 million low-income seniors in 2015. Even the elderly will go to drastic measures when they are hungry, and when they do, there will be a cell waiting for them in one of Trump’s private prisons.

8. Donald Trump wants to cut nutrition for pregnant and nursing women.

The Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) is not eliminated in Trump’s budget but is substantially reduced. It supports pregnant, postpartum, and nursing women and helps young children have their nutritional needs met at critical points in their development. This absence could result in lasting cognitive and physical impairment. This one is what you call investing in the future of private prisons. It might take a while to digest, but think about it, and you will get it. This does not align with the evangelical so-called “Pro-life” stance. 

9. Donald Trump plans to send federal troops into Chicago.

Donald Trump will eventually take Military action against brown and black people, Chicago is where the prototype will be launched. Those who survive the Trump’s onslaught will end up in his private prisons.

10. Donald Trump’s ban on Muslims is the smoke before the fire.

Trump’s ban on Muslims in America is just the tip of the iceberg. If the madman gains the traction, he wants in the senate and the house, the holocaust will be a slice of cake compared to what is to come.

Does anyone really need to know who is truly evil? The next time you hear some hypocritical, self-proclaimed Christian say they support Trump because of his policies, you know that person will burn alongside the great Satan himself, Heir Trumpler.

December 22, 2019 7:29 PM MST

I partially disagree with you.

Donald Trump has a simple 2-item agenda:

1) Make money

2) Get crowds to cheer for him (so he can make more money selling them s**t)

If his supporters cheered him for saying, 'I"m gonna cut the bloated military budget, and make corporations pay their fair share of taxes, and use that money to feed, house, and provide medical care for the poor", that's what he would try to do.

It's an open question whether the rich/corporate interests who own the US political system would allow such a Bizzaro World President Trump to actually implement those policies, but if that's what his supporters clamored for, he'd at least make a pretense of an attempt.

Never forget: Trump is the symptom, not the disease.

Should Trump be a better person and try to love his neighbor as himself? Yes, he probably should. Be he suffers from severe narcissism, age-related cognitive decline, and the unfortunate burden of pretty much never suffering any negative feedback or negative consequences for his life, because he could almost always buy or litigate his way out of them. The psychological damage done to him at this point is almost certainly irreparable. This post was edited by SaltyPebble at December 23, 2019 7:36 AM MST
      December 22, 2019 7:53 PM MST

rump is a festering pus bag. He has always been evil. His father was evil. The vile fruit doesn't suffer from rot far from the tree.
    Every point I made is verifiable.
    That pig can't be a "better person." First and foremost, he is not a person. He is not human at all.
    He stated clearly that he does not need to seek redemption and forgiveness from God. Those are words straight from the demonic anus himself.
    Just recently, a veteran from the Vietnam conflict told me to my face that Trump is HIS President because he helped cure his cataracts in a sad and pathetic rant. I genuinely felt sorry for him then the anger set in. Good and honorable people are being misled with empty promises and bald-faced lies.
    He relishes in creating discord and basks in discontent
    He does not share the same values of most Americans, nor the majority of the world.
    I genuinely believe he is the grand opportunist sent from Hell.

This post was edited by Jon at June 25, 2023 6:26 PM MDT
      December 22, 2019 8:30 PM MST

We may not really disagree at all. It is possible that Donald Trump has always been the kind of person you claim he is. 

However, I tend to focus on the circumstances that if he didn't receive $440+ million from Daddy, and he didn't live his adult life in a period where Mass Media Culture rewarded Trump for being a self-promoting jerk, and he didn't happen to come into the political sphere just as the corrosive effects of social forces made the United States ripe for Reality Game Show Host as President, I think The Donald would have ended up as the proprietor of "Honest" Don's Used Cars ("The best used cars in the tri-county area. Believe me!") in Parsippany, New Jersey.

Even if he is an evil little [bleep] as you assert, the amount of damage he could have done as a used car salesman would have been minimal.

It is the acceptance, nay encouragement, of his evil by society that makes him so dangerous. This post was edited by SaltyPebble at December 23, 2019 7:36 AM MST
      December 22, 2019 8:41 PM MST

People are dying because of his policies. 

December 22, 2019 8:59 PM MST

I agree the policies are horrific.

Where we disagree is how much culpability Trump has in those policies. You claim his advocacy for those policies makes him exceptionally evil.

I argue that in the absence of social acceptance of those policies, we would scarcely care. Do you really worry about the racist piece of excrement posting White Nationalism memes on 4chan from his mother's basement? Of course you don't, because he has very little social acceptance of his views. He has no power to implement them.

Trump has been given power to implement horrific policies, and public support to do so. Without that, he's mostly the butt of jokes (as he was before he was elected President).
      December 22, 2019 9:37 PM MST

Im not arguing anything

I'm stating facts 
      December 22, 2019 10:08 PM MST

Im not arguing anything

I'm stating facts 

Im not arguing anything

I'm stating facts 

Adults who knowingly mislead, abuse or prey upon children, the elderly or the innocent. 

Anyone who can create suffering, destruction or death without experiencing remorse. 

Anyone who denies or misrepresents known facts in preference to personal agenda. 

December 22, 2019 8:17 PM MST

I can't improve on this answer.
      December 22, 2019 8:27 PM MST

Wow, I think you may have accidentally created the membership criteria for the world's largest social club. Population: just about everyone...
      December 22, 2019 8:45 PM MST

I think we should recognize a there is spectrum of evil, based on intent. We all fall short of perfection, but aiming to do real harm is a different matter. 
      December 22, 2019 9:21 PM MST

I know, I was (mostly) kidding. But in a complex world, we sometimes do more harm than we would wish simply because it is difficult to know all of the consequences of ones actions (e.g. Like your new iPhone? That's nice, and some schlep in China committed suicide because of the horrible working conditions in the Foxconn factory where it was made)
      December 22, 2019 9:31 PM MST

I don't think any human mortal is capable of wreaking the kind of true evil that a god could do -if those supernatural forces do exist at all.
      December 22, 2019 8:25 PM MST

• Dont be deceived by her smile, this Beeotch Is the personification of pure evil and evil tastes so sweet.

December 22, 2019 9:46 PM MST

That nasty, Soul-sucking, carwash c**t!
      December 22, 2019 9:51 PM MST