Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Education » I DO NOT CARE AT ALL FOR HILLBILLIES. THEY AGGRAVATE ME WITH THEIR SOUTHERN STUPID. DOES THAT MAKE ME A RACIST????

I DO NOT CARE AT ALL FOR HILLBILLIES. THEY AGGRAVATE ME WITH THEIR SOUTHERN STUPID. DOES THAT MAKE ME A RACIST????

Posted - December 24, 2019

Responses

• No, not a racist. It does qualify you to be a stereotypical, run of the mill, garden variety potato (genus and species: Ostentatious Obnoxia)  Plenty of eyes but no vision. 
      December 25, 2019 6:28 PM MST

Here's a free link to a description of the logical fallacy you employed in your answer.

https://www.fallacyfiles.org/loadword.html

Merry Christmas!
      December 25, 2019 7:54 PM MST

I'm confused.  What is loaded,  hillbilly or racist?  

Both are real.  And anyone who likes hillbillies is already loaded on Moonshine.  

I am a racist.  I own it.  I am prejudiced against innocents.   If you are a product of generations of inbred love, I don't accept your right to vote.  You, demented inbreds are responsible for this last election and I will never forgive the lot of you.  CULL THE HILLBILLY HERD.  Starting with Jeff Sessions.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 26, 2019 12:02 PM MST
      December 25, 2019 8:00 PM MST

OK, I'll jump in with some epithets, too...

December 25, 2019 8:05 PM MST

The more he epithets the more orange he turns.  Did you notice?  This is Trump's familiar. 

December 25, 2019 8:07 PM MST

A rolling stone gathers no moss.  What has that to do with being a racist?  No more than the potato comment.  

I am a proud racist.  I do not hold with inbred morons voting.  Sorry.  Racist as hell.  And proud of it.  
      December 25, 2019 8:04 PM MST