Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A crack in the Republican Senate majority? Senator Lisa Murkowski spoke up against moscow mitch bragging about NOT BEING IMPARTIAL! WHAT?

A crack in the Republican Senate majority? Senator Lisa Murkowski spoke up against moscow mitch bragging about NOT BEING IMPARTIAL! WHAT?

She said they TAKE AN OATH to be impartial and so with moscow mitch prejudging the case and bragging at the top of his lungs he is not impartial she is taking exception to that.

Perhaps other Senators will follow her lead and stand up and speak up and call the mowcow mitch son of an itch OUT for his BETRAYAL OF HIS DUTY.

A sham of man. An embarrassment. A jacka** for all time.

So we shall see willn't we?

Posted - December 27, 2019

Responses

Not a surprise....you can add Collins and Romney to that list as well. 

The rest are locked in. 
      December 27, 2019 7:28 AM MST

• Also add the lost seat in Georgia when Sen Isakson retired. Gov Kemp named a Democrat to the seat. The good news is  we'll just have to hold a GOP primary next year for the seat and take it back in November. Kemp hopefully has committed political suicide with the stunt.
      December 27, 2019 9:39 AM MST

Funny how it takes a women to stand up for what's right.  Not surprised.  

Lindsay Graham also decided he was not going to be impartial.  I hope what they wished to get for Christmas were their cojones back.
      December 27, 2019 7:44 AM MST

I think they never had any L. Eunuchs masquerading a men! Forever after Eunuchs run the Republican Party. Sheesh. Thank you for your reply L.
      December 28, 2019 5:42 AM MST

I am sure you expect those running for POTUS to be impartial as well? Even the 11 Dems who have already announced their vote? 
      December 27, 2019 7:51 AM MST

The 11 Dems will never vote pro Trump.  They have seen the EVIDENCE.  The mountain of it.  

The only reason we are condemning their idiotic denial of the FACTS, is because THE GOP is crying FOUL.  There is nothing FOUL at all except that the GOP is causing obstruction.  AGAIN.  OF  COURSE WE KNOW HE IS GUILTY.  SO DO YOU.  That is not the problem.  The problem is the GOP screaming he is not  breaking any laws, in spite of a mountain of evidence and many witnesses against Trump.    And the GOP's desperation to cover it all up.

THAT IS WHAT  is known as obstruction.  The jurors in any trial do not come out in public announcing the guilt or innocence of the party they  are  chosen to judge as  either guilty or innocent.  NO.  You go to jail for that one.  But Lindsey Graham is happy to thumb his office in the face of  America.  He isn't even going to listen to any of it.  WHAT?????  

I already KNEW Casey Anthony was guilty before she got to trial    There was a mountain of evidence and nothing to the contrary.   I knew OJ Simpson was guilty as sin.  The evidence was THERE.  I KNOW TRUMP IS GUILTY because there is a mountain of evidence against him.  

He needs a trial.  He is GUILTY as sin and like the two above-mentioned criminals, he will most likely get off.  BUT HE WILL NOT GET RE-ELECTED.  That dog has left the hunt.  NO WAY.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 28, 2019 8:22 AM MST
      December 27, 2019 9:30 AM MST

:):):)
      December 28, 2019 5:42 AM MST

Just what Trump supporter left Trump? If you cannot get us to abandon Trump....the election is very much in reach. 
      December 28, 2019 6:36 AM MST