Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » OH MY GAWD! Say it ain't so Joe. The don of johns (toilets) and Barack Obama tie for MOST ADMIRED AMERICAN MAN OF THE YEAR! WHAT?

OH MY GAWD! Say it ain't so Joe. The don of johns (toilets) and Barack Obama tie for MOST ADMIRED AMERICAN MAN OF THE YEAR! WHAT?

Houston we have a problem.

How can this be that the vile spawn of the devil is as admired as Barack Obama? Surely this is a huge joke?

If true we are DOOMED and dooming closer to extinction. OH MY GAWD! OH MY GAWD! OH MY GAWD!

Posted - December 30, 2019

Responses

That is the state of the world and what is admired in the world.  

Believe it.  Half of America admires what Donald Trump stands for.  God save us.  
      December 30, 2019 12:03 PM MST

I think GOD has washed HIS hands of us or at least is on a sabbatical. But that appears to be what IS today and getting izzier. That vile evil lying SOB's are in style and fashionable is quite peculiarly queer to me. You too I see. So we just keep truckin' on down that path and it will lead us all to wherever it ends. Thank you for your reply and Happy New Year's Eve Tuesday to you Sharon! :)
      December 31, 2019 2:18 AM MST

• Well Oh my GAWD! How did Barack Obama, the enemy of Democratic systems everywhere, make it into the top ten of such a survey?
      December 30, 2019 2:16 PM MST

Well, that is great.  You made lemonade.  
      December 30, 2019 5:25 PM MST

:):):)
      December 31, 2019 2:19 AM MST

Obama wins Nobel Peace prize - Trump wins impeachment. 
      December 31, 2019 3:23 AM MST