Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is the "sex urge" the strongest drive there is among homo saps? What "drive" trumps it and have YOU ever succumbed to it?

Is the "sex urge" the strongest drive there is among homo saps? What "drive" trumps it and have YOU ever succumbed to it?

Posted - December 31, 2019

Responses

Hello Rosie:

If we only had sex with those who're smart, we wouldn't be here..

excon
      December 31, 2019 4:05 AM MST

I resemble that excon. Bigly. How d'ya know how SMART or DUMB your ancestors were IQ wise or are we talking "otherwise"? My folks were SMART enough to escape the Turks during the Armenian genocide and flee to America the land of liberty. That it is now all crapped up now at this moment is something they will never know for which I am eternally grateful. Speak for yourself m'dear. My ancestors were brilliant. I bet yours were too. Why not admit it? Modesty? Thank you for your reply and Happy New Year's Eve Tuesday to thee and thine for all time! :) ((hugs))
      December 31, 2019 4:10 AM MST

Hi Rosie:

I dunno..  I've known a lot of smart women who I'd NEVER sleep with..  Then there are those ditzy blonds who turn my switches on..  

excon
      December 31, 2019 4:14 AM MST

Hahahahahaha! Funnee hunnee. I asked a question about pheronomes and being attracted physically to someone whose IQ is MIA. One-night stands? I dunno. I have always been "turned on" by intelligence. So shoot me. The smarter the folks AND modest too the more they appeal to me. I love being surrounded by super smart folks who challenge me and think long and hard about what they put out there. Always been that way. Always will be that way to my dying day. Just thought of a question you might find appealing! Thank you for your thoughtful reply. Once I danced with the most handsome man I'd ever seen. The minute he started talking I couldn't wait to get rid of him! :)
      December 31, 2019 4:22 AM MST

Hello again, Rosie:

That’s why women are better than men.  Even at my advanced age, when I meet a woman, I look at her ta ta’s and wonder how she’d be in bed. Am I a sexist?  I suppose so.  I’d like to think I’m better than that, but I’m not. 

excon

December 31, 2019 4:42 AM MST