Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » There are so many HATE groups today. Is the one you belong to the oldest? Is oldest bestest? Is yours largest?

There are so many HATE groups today. Is the one you belong to the oldest? Is oldest bestest? Is yours largest?

Are all hate groups worshipping adorers of the don of john? Which hate group is his favorite or does he love all his children equally as any good father would?

Posted - December 31, 2019

Responses

I haven't heard of an official "hate group" for this ... but I heard that California just passed legislation making it a crime to discriminate because of hair style.  Allegedly, people have been denied jobs because of their natural hair.  (EG: "natty" or "frizzy")

I used to belong to one of the oldest "hate groups" ... organized religion, Protestant branch.
    They were very hateful and violent towards Catholics, for a while.
    Then they "mellowed" over they years ... except for limited areas (such as Ireland for a while).
      December 31, 2019 10:20 AM MST

Seriously Walt? I hadn't heard that one. I think today's EVANGELICALS beat out the rest of religions for extreme HATE. I could be wrong of course. I often am. Just a hunch. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 31, 2019 10:25 AM MST

I'm of course referring to the religious wars between Protestants and Catholics in Europe.
      December 31, 2019 10:36 AM MST

Thank you for the clarification Walt.
      December 31, 2019 10:44 AM MST

• The only ones that I'm familiar with seem to inhabit the left side of the political spectrum. Hold it and I'll do a little "fact check". Yep, had it right. Mean spirited, bitter, intolerant, elitist, pretty well sums up the agenda of our "friends" on the left.
      December 31, 2019 11:07 AM MST

I'm on the left side of the political spectrum and I'm proud to say that my nickname at the pub is - Rowdy. But its one of those opposite nicknames like when they call a huge person Tiny. Cheers and Happy New Year!
      December 31, 2019 11:18 AM MST