Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » To learn that 50% of your country peeps SUPPORT ADORE ADMIRE a corrupt traitor whinya** liar is shocking. Oh well so what the he**?

To learn that 50% of your country peeps SUPPORT ADORE ADMIRE a corrupt traitor whinya** liar is shocking. Oh well so what the he**?

Posted - December 31, 2019

Responses

• Here's hoping it's a little more than 50%. After all, we've got an election to win and Democrats to put in the unemployment line. At least they'll be in those lines by themselves since everyone else seems to be working.
      December 31, 2019 11:00 AM MST

As crazy as it may seem, he actually HAS done some good things as president.   If the dude would just shut his mouth (stop gloating and lying) and have the cojones to admit it when he's wrong, he might have gone down as a 'ok' or even a "good" president (yikes!) .   But instead, he wants to be a celebrity (an idol).  So he acts like a buffoon (to get attention).  He lies (to get attention).  He belittles others in an attempt to make himself look big.  He has to have his own way - right or wrong - and when he doesn't get it he throws a tantrum.  He cannot admit he's wrong... not even to God (his own words).
    Despite this, many are willing to overlook his "wrongdoings".  Somehow they believe the philosophy that 2 rights cancel out a wrong.  By that reasoning I can go out and commit murder, but if I give money to the poor and hold the door open for a stranger, it somehow cancels out my previous wicked act.
      December 31, 2019 5:25 PM MST

Everyone does some good things. Even Ted Bundy. And telling us that he needs to shut his mouth and he will be fine is worse than the b.s. the BASE says.  You should really not try and analyze Donald Trump if this is the stuff you decide makes sense.  ARE YOU SERIOUS????

Do you KNOW WHAT HE HAS DONE?  DO YOU?  He has committed more crimes than any person on earth.  WHO GIVES A CRAP WHAT HE SUPPOSEDLY HAS DONE that you claim makes him redeemable.  THERE IS NOTHING to MAKE UP FOR THE CRIMES HE HAS COMMITTED.  

HE BELONGS IN JAIL FOR GOOD.  GOD.  ARE YOU REALLY SERIOUS???? This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 31, 2019 5:48 PM MST
      December 31, 2019 5:47 PM MST

I am in no way defending him!!!  My point was that although he has done a few good things, they don't cancel out the evil he does (that's not how things work).  His followers, however, think they do.  They tout his one "good" deed while turning a blind eye to his billions of evil deeds.
      December 31, 2019 11:47 PM MST

You know I respect and admire you bigly Shuhak. But I'm gonna have to ask you to LIST ONE GOOD THING he has done. You say he has done "some" good thngs and I cannot think of one. Please share them with me/us/whomever. I could use it! Thank you for your thoughtful reply and in 9 minutes it will be Happy New Year Wednesday 2020! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 1, 2020 9:42 AM MST
      January 1, 2020 12:51 AM MST

He raised the legal smoking age from 18 to 21.  Regardless of whether anyone obeys the law, it is a step in the right direction.  Maybe... just maybe... it will save lives.
      January 1, 2020 9:44 AM MST

He probably didn't understand what he signed Shuhak. I cannot see him ever doing anything good KNOWINGLY. But thank you for telling me that. I think anyone who smokes is suicidal and also a potential killer. Second hand smoke kills. But I digress! :)
      January 2, 2020 2:08 AM MST

Did you read what Shuhak said?   This is an intelligent man.   To me that  kind of  thinking is more insane than what the base thinks.  He said that if Trump would just stop opening his MOUTH everything would be hunky dory.  This country is doomed as doomed  can be. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 1, 2020 12:52 AM MST
      December 31, 2019 7:33 PM MST

No, I said he wouldn't be in so much trouble if he shut his mouth.  That doesn't mean things would be "hunky dory".  he flaunts his evil deeds as if they were a badge of honor... and his followers bow at his feet praising him and calling his evil good.
      December 31, 2019 11:53 PM MST

:):):)
      January 1, 2020 6:34 AM MST

I did Sharon and I respect and admire and like Shuhak bigly so I asked him to please list just ONE GOOD THING because honestly I cannot think of a single thing. SIGH. I wish I could. Thank you for your reply and in 6 minutes it will be Happy New Year Wednesday 2020! :)
      January 1, 2020 12:53 AM MST