Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » If homelessness in Cali is Pelosi's fault, why isn't homelessness in Fla Trumps fault?

If homelessness in Cali is Pelosi's fault, why isn't homelessness in Fla Trumps fault?

Posted - January 1, 2020

Responses

If anyone has said that homelessness is Nancy Pelosi’s fault, he or she is incorrect, regardless of who said it. 1) Homelessness overall cannot be attributed to any one person. 2) Homelessness existed long before Nancy Pelosi came along, it’s been around for centuries.

January 1, 2020 1:17 PM MST

...and will never be completely cured. 
      January 1, 2020 1:28 PM MST

Hello R:

Wu's up?? 

Somebody DID say it..  I'll leave it to your imagination who.

excon
      January 1, 2020 2:26 PM MST

Trump was not a Senator in Florida. The big problem with Cali homelessness is the high price of living there. Real estate and taxes are really costly.  My sister left Cali due to the expense and came home to the midwest.
      January 1, 2020 1:18 PM MST

She isn’t, and Agent Orange is (as usual) laughably full of $h!t and hypocrisy. 

To listen to him, Trump has never been at fault for anything, and we know he simply cannot abide anyone suggesting he ever was. But given the bankruptcies, his legendary stiffing of contractors, scores of pending lawsuits, losing a BILLION dollars in business, cheating on his wives, and getting caught in countless lies, it doesn’t lend any credence to a man free of fault. Nor does his record in office. 

Is it not Trump’s fault that “his” country remains so divided against itself, and he is so ridiculed by other world leaders? That stuff starts at the top, my friends. 

This post was edited by Don Barzini at January 1, 2020 2:30 PM MST
      January 1, 2020 1:26 PM MST

The fish stinks from the head down.
      January 1, 2020 2:30 PM MST

Hello again:

It's all true...  When Amazon moved into Seattle, the real estate prices boomed..  If you owned a home, you got fat..  If you rented, you got the streets.

I usually have an answer for EVERYTHING, but the homeless situation has me stumped..

excon This post was edited by excon at January 1, 2020 2:40 PM MST
      January 1, 2020 2:38 PM MST