Discussion » Statements » WELL HERE IT IS FOLKS. HAPPY 2020. TRUMP JUST STARTED WORLD WAR III. WE JUST MURDERED IRAN'S FAVORITE GENERAL.

WELL HERE IT IS FOLKS. HAPPY 2020. TRUMP JUST STARTED WORLD WAR III. WE JUST MURDERED IRAN'S FAVORITE GENERAL.

Posted - January 4, 2020

Responses

•   January 4, 2020 8:25 AM MST

If you are going to work on yourself, now is a good time to start.  Relax, this is the election year, you can make your voice heard with your vote. 

This post was edited by . at January 4, 2020 11:48 AM MST
      January 4, 2020 8:46 AM MST

If I was going to work on myself, the last thing I would need is advice from YOU.  

January 4, 2020 3:53 PM MST

Image may contain: meme and text
      January 4, 2020 11:50 AM MST

I know you are a big militia hero.  I think I have need of heroism as well, being in a country taken over by a facist government with half the country fighting in a civil war and the other half Trump is marching to our doom.

So, of course, I am not going to war.  That doesn't give me license to breathe and live my life.  
      January 4, 2020 3:55 PM MST

Militia Hero, not by half.

We have been in a war with Iran since 78 or so.  It has been a war of proxies done in the shadows.  All we did was take out one of the Bad Guys who has been responsible for a lot of harm.  We also sent a clear message to Khomeni to stand down.

there is so much in that part of the world which you do not comprehend, which is a shame.  In short Iran would lose in a symmetrical Battle in a short while. The War Powers Act is all which is needed, Iran would not last 30 days. It will never happen however.

I have traveled that part of the world, been Deployed there, and a whole lot more.  It is not your California and probably never will be.  It took the Catholic Church 600 years to break Europe of the  Clan and Tribe system.  It will never happen in that part of the World, ever.  Consequently we must understand their culture and deal with it on their terms - Not Western Terms.

I do wish I still had your innicence.  Have a good week, do like some of your posts This post was edited by Archerchef at January 7, 2020 2:20 PM MST
      January 7, 2020 2:19 PM MST

We have no business whatsover in the middle east. That includws the moment the US along with their British lapdogs illegally overthrew the legitimate goverment of a sovereign country (Iran) in the 1950s and placed a rightwing buther puppet in power so the west could keep the USSR in check and more importantly, to gain access to vast ammounts of oil. The true terrorist is the US
      January 7, 2020 2:40 PM MST

Heard that before, many times.  That was then, lets look at now
      January 7, 2020 2:59 PM MST

I don't worry too much about Iran. They struggle to get their WW2 era fighters off the ground.
      January 4, 2020 12:14 PM MST

They have help and they hate us.  
      January 4, 2020 3:55 PM MST

You really stirred up the Trump nuts.
    lol

January 5, 2020 7:59 PM MST