Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Even a stupid dumb bum can remember this one. There is ONLY ONE REPUBLICAN VALUE. Guess what it is?

Even a stupid dumb bum can remember this one. There is ONLY ONE REPUBLICAN VALUE. Guess what it is?

SUPPORT THE CRAZED BULL PAPER TIGER DON IN ALL THINGS NO MATTER HOW CORRUPT OR VENAL OR VILE OR DISGUSTING IT IS.

That's it folks. That all there is. See I did not lie. ANYONE can figger that out. No brain strain which is fortunate since brains are the least wanted "equipment" these days in D.C..

Posted - January 4, 2020

Responses

• Well, just call me a stupid dumb bum and I'll wear it proudly. If we have one value, we're still one up on the Democrats. Of course, one could embrace the fantasy that the Dems are not partisan, especially in the one and only thing they've accomplished in Congress in the past year, that being the faux impeachment  and accompanying shell game. The president doesn't seem to need the dark side of the aisle in Congress to get anything worth a d*** done.
      January 4, 2020 10:38 AM MST

Well, at your request I would call you that---but I suspect that would be against the Terms of Service for this site.
      January 15, 2020 1:07 PM MST

GREED

Image result for THE INFERNO PICS GREED
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 5, 2020 1:47 AM MST
      January 4, 2020 12:48 PM MST

Thank you for your reply Sharon and the graphic and Happy Sunday! :)
      January 5, 2020 1:47 AM MST

Fascism.

January 5, 2020 2:17 AM MST