Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "The Mark of the Beast could very well be a MAGA hat!" Insight per an Answermug friend. Make America GAG Again! What could it hurt?

"The Mark of the Beast could very well be a MAGA hat!" Insight per an Answermug friend. Make America GAG Again! What could it hurt?

What follows gagging? Throwing up of course. Imagine sea after sea of MAGAs gagging and barfing in unison as the crazed bull paper tiger don perform his one-trick pony repertoire on stage? What a sight. A delight. Are you a MAGA? Wanna be one?

Posted - January 5, 2020

Responses

No one is being forced to wear a Make America Great Again hat in order to buy or sell....
      January 5, 2020 6:06 AM MST

Yet.
      January 5, 2020 6:11 AM MST

Lol. It will not be a hat.
      January 5, 2020 6:12 AM MST

:):):)
      January 5, 2020 6:15 AM MST

Am I a MAGA? No, I'm not a hat. If you would have asked if I am a patriot, then I would say yes. I will say though that being a patriot includes wanting to see the United States exist as a great nation. I believe that the founders of this great nation were inspired to dream, a dream of freedom- governed not by the rich, not by royalty, but by the people. All the time Knowing that this freedom would come at a great price- the lives of patriot soldiers and militiamen, whose rag-covered feet froze in the snow and who primitive weapons were no match against the most powerful nation in the world and who gave up their farms and their families and their lives so that we might say “We, the people of the United States of America. I am thankful and proud to be a citizen of this Constitutional Republic. However, what I'm not thankful for nor proud of is the divisiveness in this country. Nor am I thankful for nor proud of the caustic and cancerous hatred that fuels this divisiveness. :)

January 5, 2020 7:15 AM MST

His Royal Orangeness is doing both of those things - America is already governed by the rich (and under the Trump regime the gap between rich and poor is widening at a greatly accelerated pace) and is attempting to establish a Royal dynasty by loading the administration with his descendants.
      January 6, 2020 4:27 PM MST

I don't think the mark of the beast will be a hat because it would be too easy for people to hide from the beast by putting on a maga hat. I think the mark of the beast will be a orange complexion that is achieved by shooting some kind of orange dye into the followers blood stream. Cheers!
      January 5, 2020 11:26 AM MST