Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Do your meds make you do crazy things or do they keep you from it? I think I know the answer but I'd love to hear your version of reality.

Do your meds make you do crazy things or do they keep you from it? I think I know the answer but I'd love to hear your version of reality.

Posted - January 5, 2020

Responses

• Twinkle Loves Jonny Goat!

January 6, 2020 8:01 PM MST

OMG! I LOVE WHEN YOU TAKE SELFIES!!! 

*muah*
      January 6, 2020 8:02 PM MST

Hi Goaty! :)
    I understand the need to keep details private.
    Some people have prejudice towards people who've had to battle with such issues - and that can make the suffering worse.
    In my case, I'm open about it because I believe it can help fellow sufferers -
    though I need to complete the last part of the story to show what worked as healing in my case.
    I'm less open about the seeds, my parents' mutual alcoholism (how they behaved under the influence). 
    A time came when I was able to forgive them because I realised where and how they were wounded and why they could never recover.

Love is indeed the most healing force on the planet.
    And I fully get it why Twinkle was the one to have this effect for you.
    He had a marvellously healing effect on me too.
    I need to tell him when I get the chance.
    It was through his faith in my writing that I gained the courage to go to uni and take it up seriously.
    He' like an angel, like Barbarella, the way he sprinkles his miracles of love.
    I am so, so happy that you two have found each other. :D

This post was edited by inky at January 7, 2020 4:52 PM MST
      January 7, 2020 9:05 AM MST