Active Now

my2cents
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Trump's ignorance has created an international crisis". Ignorance?. What dumb will dumb don do today to outdumb his yesterday?

"Trump's ignorance has created an international crisis". Ignorance?. What dumb will dumb don do today to outdumb his yesterday?

Posted - January 7, 2020

Responses

Joe is ignorant. 

The general was a terrorist. Declared so in 2005. He killed and wounded thousands of Americans. He was a legitimate military target. He was also warned in 2019 that he would be held responsible for his actions. 
      January 7, 2020 5:35 AM MST

I think he is going to start claiming that that military is trying to take over the Country (because yesterday the Pentagon stated that they wouldn't strike culture sites in Iran). I also think he will have something to say about the stampede at the generals funeral in Iran - like the reason there was a stampede was because people were forced to attend the funeral at gun point. Cheers!
      January 7, 2020 9:28 AM MST

Millions were there. How many will be at the funeral for dumb don? I betcha his family PAYS actors to show up and weep! For appearance sake. Who could LOVE a demon seed that is so stupid dumb as that? Thank you for your thoughtful reply Nanoose and Happy Tuesday! :)
      January 7, 2020 12:59 PM MST