Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Danilo_G
my2cents
Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So if dumb don is jealous of JESUS and orders him assassinated will his adoring worshippers forgive him for that and defend him too?

So if dumb don is jealous of JESUS and orders him assassinated will his adoring worshippers forgive him for that and defend him too?

They seem to be capable of adoring worshipping and forgiving anything and everything so then that would mean the murder of Jesus would not bother them because well GOD sent dumb don to save them so GOD would surely understand. Is that correct?

Posted - January 8, 2020

Responses

Since the Evangelicals believe the Donald is a man of God he should be expected to be in constant communition with the Lord and preparing to make way for the return of Jesus when it is due time. 
      January 8, 2020 5:31 AM MST

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Funny bunny Kg! "...man of God"? Which god? Any god that would send the dumb don to "save" the people by being a liar and corrupt and a servant of foreign hostile nations is not a god of whom I know. There are many gods for many people of many ilk. Imagine a god who loves dumb don and supports his every word/deed? I think "god" is not the right name for such a one as that. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee Kg! :)
      January 8, 2020 5:36 AM MST

According to some of the Religious Right media (Western Journal) Donald Trump is believed to be a 'man of God'. This post was edited by Kittigate at January 8, 2020 5:46 AM MST
      January 8, 2020 5:42 AM MST

Well he sez he doesn't pray and doesn't lean on GOD. He doesn't like to read so I'm pretty sure he never read the Bible. Maybe never opened it. Of course the religious right who believe he was sent to save them by GOD aren't the most reliable people. Not the sharpest knives in the drawer to be sure. Some god might indeed have sent dumb don to "save them" but his real name is probably beezlebub or devilman or satan or the hoofed one or the horned one. A devil by any other name will wreak the same harm. Just my opinion of course. I got nuthin' else! Thank you for your reply Kg! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 9, 2020 3:34 AM MST
      January 8, 2020 5:48 AM MST