Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » From February 2005 on ANSWERBAG till now I have always been ROSIE G. WHO HAVE you be? The same or diffrunt? Why?

From February 2005 on ANSWERBAG till now I have always been ROSIE G. WHO HAVE you be? The same or diffrunt? Why?

Posted - January 8, 2020

Responses

Since 2000 my username and aviator photo has been the same on all the Forums and Q and A sites I have been on. I keep it that way so that people I knew on past sites will recognize me and become friends again. I also have closed  my posts with cheers since 2000 for the same reason - people might recognize it and think hey I know that guy. Cheers!
      January 8, 2020 11:38 AM MST

EXACTAMUNDO Nanoose! PRECISELY. On Answerbag there were a bazillion folks with the same moniker..."Anonymous". Not exactly creative nor amusing. I never knew which anonymi I was talking to. Why they thought they were so vulnerable and important they had to hide behind such a vanilla moniker I will never know. And then through the years I learn the same person has been chatting with me under different names. Some may be whom I never recognize. I don't get it. I never will. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday. Also condolence for the 63 Canadians that were lost in that terrible plane crash yesterday. I think they were students or something coming back from Ukraine. Shot down or an accident? I dunno. Sad times m'dear.
      January 9, 2020 1:36 AM MST

I have used my2cents or some varient if it was not available. I have not been on that many q&a sites just 3. 
      January 8, 2020 4:24 PM MST

This is my second. I'm a refuge from Answerbag. Thank you for your reply m2c and Happy Thursday to thee.
      January 9, 2020 1:37 AM MST

I've always been Shuhak.  However, I changed my avatar from a photo of a yellow bird (taken in my backyard) to a cartoon dog when I left EP (Experience Project).
      January 8, 2020 5:07 PM MST

My avatar on Answerbag was Unicorn mom and her baby. I haven't bothered to get one here. A cup suits me just fine. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      January 9, 2020 1:38 AM MST