Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Big talk tough talk all talk from little man. Push comes to shove and he backs down. Every time. Enemy knows his MO. Good/ungood?

Big talk tough talk all talk from little man. Push comes to shove and he backs down. Every time. Enemy knows his MO. Good/ungood?

Truly BIG TOUGH man. Little talk.

Truly little weak scairdy cat man. Big talk.

What's wrong with that picture?

Posted - January 9, 2020

Responses

He's a blusterer.  He likes to talk tough, but he can't back it up either because he needs Congressional approval or because it's illegal.  Remember when he said he was going to blow up cultural buildings?  Then he discovered that if he did that, he would be a war criminal and could be tried at The Hague.  
      January 9, 2020 7:16 AM MST

He is the top of the totem pole when it comes to being ignorant stupid dumb. Dumb don doesn't do the degree of his dumb justice. He just keeps rolling along dumbing along oblivious to everything. What a loser! A peach with only pit no flesh. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      January 9, 2020 7:29 AM MST

That's a fact. :)
      January 9, 2020 12:51 PM MST

Happy Friday L! :)
      January 10, 2020 1:14 AM MST

Happy Friday. :)  I got on here late today - Friday is almost over.
      January 10, 2020 6:44 PM MST

Happy Saturday L! I wonder what awaits us today vis a vis you know hoo? :)
      January 11, 2020 1:41 AM MST

Haven't listened to the news yet today, but Yahoo did have an article saying that Iran admitted that they were the ones to down the Ukrainian plane.  As I said, they were so overwhelmed by the thought of what Trump might rain down upon them that they over-reacted when they saw that plane.  I'm guessing that the admission came for two reasons:  (1) the video images captured were pretty clear that's what happened; and (2) there were no Americans on board.  Had there been Americans on that plane, they would have stuck to their original story no matter what the video showed.  They would have ginned up an excuse that they were under attack from the U.S. and it was self-defense.
      January 11, 2020 11:48 AM MST

I was surprised that they admitted it. In the face of proof truth evidence facts dumb don keeps denying lying doubling down. Iran fessed up. Which means dumb don is way worse which we already know. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Sunday! :)
      January 12, 2020 12:35 AM MST

I was surprised, too, but with all the evidence, I don't think they had much choice.  Don is an a$$ and I'd like nothing more than to see it in a sling.  Happy Sunday. :)
      January 12, 2020 7:49 AM MST

That or a lead pipe up his corpulent you know what...all the way where the sun don't shine? Let him try and watch tv sitting down with a lead pipe up his a**! Oh I'm so bad L. I just giggled at that. You shouldn't laugh at your own stuff. It's unseemly! But I got a mental picture of him standing stiff straight up with grimace on his face. I KNOW WHY! Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 13, 2020 7:30 AM MST

Thanks for the mental image and a really good laugh.  Happy Monday. :)
      January 13, 2020 8:31 AM MST

See WHY I luv ya? You never get offended at anything I say or if you do you never let me know about it! Thanks m'dear! :) ((hugs))
      January 13, 2020 8:44 AM MST

We think too much alike for me to be offended by what you post. :)  ((hugs))
      January 13, 2020 12:46 PM MST

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh honey you just kill me! No one is ever gonna confuse the two of us. Yes I am still giggling! You are always kind and thoughtful and calm and you choose your words ever so carefully. I cannot imagine your ever offending anyone and I have a darn good imagination. But thanks for the atta girl. My first BIG laugh of the morning! I sure feel good after I've giggled! Thank you for your swell reply L! :):):):):):):):):):) Gotta ask a question! :)
      January 14, 2020 2:52 AM MST

Happy to have started your day off with a giggle.  Happy Tuesday. :)
      January 14, 2020 9:31 AM MST