Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Music » What’s your favourite Gaga song and why is she better than Billie Elish?

What’s your favourite Gaga song and why is she better than Billie Elish?

Posted - January 11, 2020

Responses

This is better than the original.  This is one of those times where the cover will overshadow the original performer.
    I want to thank you, Sharona, for all of your posts. Because of that, I have become a Trump fanboy!
    This post was edited by Jon at January 18, 2020 8:06 AM MST
      January 12, 2020 9:55 AM MST

• DUDE! 

That is like a gift from Heaven.  HYSTERICAL! 
    Be careful though.  Don't be making Sharona start liking Trump as a vocalist.  LOL!
      January 12, 2020 9:59 AM MST

Hah!

Thanks for planting that in my head. Every time I see a Sharona post, I will hear her words put to an Eilish tune sung in Trump's voice This post was edited by Jon at January 12, 2020 10:06 AM MST
      January 12, 2020 10:05 AM MST

• A contemporary classic.
      January 12, 2020 10:06 AM MST

Just think of human qualities that Trump never ever does.  He never laughs.  He never cries.  And he never ever sings.  

January 12, 2020 10:08 AM MST

• I think that's easily explained.  He isn't human.  Quite possibly a demon.  Maybe just a displaced Neanderthal or a lucky vegetable.
      January 12, 2020 10:10 AM MST

Gaga and Billie are like Bernie and Elizabeth. They are two artists on the same side of the coin.  Out of the box talented geniuses.

Both are for the same ides and ideals.  I think they would do a great show together.

Dying to see Billie Eilish at one of her sold-out tour dates? Her collaboration with Global Citizen might make that a possibility.

In the past, Billie Eilish has used her massive platform to advocate for animal rights and environmental causes. The singer backed Greta Thurberg's climate action movement in the summer and has even said that people who wear mink "disgust" her. Now, the superstar is giving her fans a chance to help protect the planet in exchange for concert tickets to some of her sold-out shows.

READ MORE: Billie Eilish fan finds jacket given to Billie by another fan in a thrift shop

In a video posted to her Twitter account, Billie announced that she has teamed up with Global Citizen – an organisation dedicated to spreading awareness about extreme poverty and environmental issues.

January 12, 2020 10:11 AM MST

As much as I love Gaga, Bernie is not Gaga. 

Bernie Sanders is on the level of Janis Joplin and no one, NO ONE can surpass Janis. She is an Angel

January 12, 2020 10:18 AM MST

• Lol
      January 18, 2020 8:06 AM MST

Jaimie.  Are you there?

I did NOT mean to start a war.  About something SO STUPID.

I like Lady GaGa.  I like Billie Eilish.  But GAGA has WAY MORE HITS THAN BILLIE EILISH.  She has been around the block, GaGa has and is way more experienced and probably talented than Billie Eilish.

Billie Eilish has songs I CANNOT STAND.  They suck.   But the songs she has that are good are legendary.  They are unique.

So, GaGa has at least as much talent as Billie.  Probably more.  BUT?  Billie has a command of her audience that I have not seen before.  WOW.

So, I was caught up in just finding her and I loved her.

PEACE.  GAGA is wonderful.  
      January 18, 2020 8:10 AM MST

• What do you mean?? Are we in a war?? Lol. I wasn’t aware. 
      January 18, 2020 8:13 AM MST

• My question was just a joke because I noticed you obsessing with Billie last week, no war :) 
      January 18, 2020 8:13 AM MST