Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Well ya see the brilliant rudyg sez the Supremes should step right up and declare dumb don's IMPEACHMENT unconstitutional! Comments?

Well ya see the brilliant rudyg sez the Supremes should step right up and declare dumb don's IMPEACHMENT unconstitutional! Comments?

Ya get whatcha pay for folks. The rudg is working for free and so his advice is pretty much worthless.

The blind leading the blind.

The rudyg always tells his "client" what he wants to hear m'dear. That's the why of his still being there.

Crackpot wackadoodles cling together like pterodactyls of dinosaur days. Well the rudyg and the dumb don quite well rather exemplify ancient flying reptiles. Current style. Makes ya smile? Weird sense of humor that.

Posted - January 12, 2020

Responses

Mr. Giuliani is speaking out of his hindquarters.

In the 1993 Supreme Court decision Nixon v. United States (Nixon refers to a federal judge named Nixon, not the former President), the court held that impeachment proceedings are a political process and not something the SCOTUS can review.

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-supreme-court/506/224.html

It's highly unlikely the current SCOTUS would reverse the prior decision.

I think this is just another example of a Trump supporter trying to find a reason or process to avoid having Trump face an actual Senate trial for the accusations against him.

January 12, 2020 7:11 AM MST

I think it would be highly unlikely the SCOTUS would even take it up for review since they have already ruled on the issue.  
      January 12, 2020 8:06 AM MST

:):):)
      January 13, 2020 1:38 AM MST

With dumb don in charge they feel safe. They don't want no lousy impeachment to get in the way of his presidency. They are all dolls aren't they? Empty-headed playthings not to be taken seriously and tossed in the corner and forgotten. A fitting end to a crappy life. May they all be tossed the same corner so they can enjoy forever together! Thank you for your reply SP! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 13, 2020 1:28 AM MST
      January 13, 2020 1:28 AM MST

January 12, 2020 8:06 AM MST

Thank you for the nifty graphic Sharon. My wish for all dumb don supporters is that they end up somewhere together forever fearing the deep state and the alien interventions that will continue to consume them for eternity! :)
      January 13, 2020 1:30 AM MST

RG has constantly demonstrated that he's a few bricks short of being a utter moron (and I seriously doubt he'll ever rate that high).  Everything he says and does is pure BS... and many times nonsensical.  
      January 12, 2020 10:11 AM MST

True dat. Once upon a time I am told he was a respected lawyer. When that was I do not know. He is old senile and another idiot who fancies himself a stable genius. Delusional! Thank you for your reply Shuhak. This post was edited by RosieG at January 14, 2020 2:57 AM MST
      January 13, 2020 1:31 AM MST