Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » How do we get JA to order Pretzel Grapes for the Mug gift store? That would be an unexpected gift for the Mugger who already has everything!

How do we get JA to order Pretzel Grapes for the Mug gift store? That would be an unexpected gift for the Mugger who already has everything!

Posted - January 12, 2020

Responses

• I think she's secretly hoping 
      January 12, 2020 10:01 AM MST

She doesn't have you. I bet you would make a nice pet for her.

January 12, 2020 10:29 AM MST

OMG
    I FRACKING WANT ONE OF THOSE

That is so cute!
      January 12, 2020 11:17 AM MST

Hah!

I can promise you that you that when I start handing out gifts, you will receive your very own Pretzel Grape
      January 12, 2020 11:18 AM MST

Well, for starters, she'd have to know what the heck you mean.

Ordinarily, I'm a bit wary of Googling things you write too... sometimes there's not enough eye bleach in the world, you know? In this case, you've bewildered even the likes of Google. 

So, consolation prize. There's now a "Goat Plushie" in the giftshop. I almost called it a "Stuffed Goat." Oops. 
      January 13, 2020 1:40 PM MST

Hah! I suggest you do your own research. LOL

I almost forgot that the chat does video, so thanks for reminding me! 
    Twinkle Dink and I would happily be willing to open a video chat and show you if you like. 

Until then I'll be just as excited about the "Goat Plushie." Let's do this. It will be the gift that keeps on giving!  

January 13, 2020 3:02 PM MST

Even Urban Dictionary doesn't know what you mean, so I'm pretty sure I don't want to know. But I'm glad you like the goat plushie. :)
      January 14, 2020 5:09 PM MST

(have not read a word of this entire thread - - but saw the picture -- had to let you know that is an adorable picture! Ha! Now, for me -- "Exit -- Stage Left")
      January 14, 2020 5:11 PM MST

• Eye bleach - Somebody GIMME MO' EYE BLEACH!!!
      January 13, 2020 3:50 PM MST