Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » How do Canadian Pretzel Grapes differ from American Pretzel Grapes? Are they Juicier?

How do Canadian Pretzel Grapes differ from American Pretzel Grapes? Are they Juicier?

Posted - January 12, 2020

Responses

Canadian pretzel grapes aren't any juicer than American pretzel grapes but they might be more apologetic - like if they roll off the plate and fall on the floor they say sorry. Cheers!  
      January 12, 2020 12:02 PM MST

It's been my experience that it's best to marinate the American Pretzel Grape in an alcoholic beverage to make them more pliable.
      January 12, 2020 4:16 PM MST

They are colder by temperature but much sweeter and more giving with their flavor and juices than the tweeked American version.
      January 12, 2020 3:48 PM MST

I have not sampled the Canadian Pretzel Grape and probably won't be doing so. I'm pretty loyal to the American Pretzel Grape. The fleshy is soft and juice has a particular flavor that agrees with my discriminating palate
      January 12, 2020 4:18 PM MST

It is quite the variety of flavor.  They would hit the bitter, sweet, salt, and sour.
    Maybe the combination of all leaves you drooling!
    I've never had the package deal.
    I was referring to the natural characteristics of the Canadians I have met.
    I do know many Americans that carry those same qualities as well.
    You, for example, are one of those!  Not knowing where you are from, it doesn't matter.  I think you are awesome wherever you are from, geographically.
    :) :) 
      January 12, 2020 4:45 PM MST

I know a pretzel grape that is orange.  

Do they have walking Pretzel Grapes in Canada?

Image result for President trump butt head This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 12, 2020 10:02 PM MST
      January 12, 2020 5:32 PM MST