Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » In your OWN words...Can you describe the state of being in a vacuum?

In your OWN words...Can you describe the state of being in a vacuum?

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????�????????????�????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????�????????????�????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????�????�????????�????????????????????????????????????????�????�????�????????????????��????????????��????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????�????�????�????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????�????�????�????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????�????�????�????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????�????�????�????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????�????�????�????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????�????�????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????�????==============�

Posted - January 14, 2020

Responses

Wouldn't be nice, not able to breathe and I would slowly vaporize and turn into lust. 

I meant dust. This post was edited by Kittigate at February 20, 2020 5:37 PM MST
      January 14, 2020 12:42 AM MST

Why slowly? 
      January 14, 2020 7:56 AM MST

I don't know. 
      January 14, 2020 10:13 AM MST

How I feel after reading this question. 
      January 14, 2020 10:05 AM MST

I know you have a LOT of feellings and I know you are VERY familiar with the vacuum.  I will say no more lest I get PB'd.  

January 14, 2020 10:16 AM MST

hahahahahaha
      January 14, 2020 3:20 PM MST

I don't mean it.  You are a no vacancy.  Meaning you are not a vacuum.  You are filled.  You are complete.  
      January 14, 2020 3:29 PM MST

IT SUCKS!
      January 14, 2020 2:37 PM MST

Yes. Very good.  
      January 14, 2020 2:52 PM MST

Excellent
      January 15, 2020 1:50 PM MST

I was hoping to hear from some whose brains have apparently been kept in a vacuum for an extended period of time.
      January 15, 2020 1:52 PM MST

• Being out of it ...
    See/Hear/Speak No Evil Monkey Family Statue
      January 15, 2020 2:01 PM MST

It's like being inside of President Trump's head...

(C'mon! Somebody had to say it...)
      January 15, 2020 6:52 PM MST

Cramped

January 15, 2020 6:55 PM MST