Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The winner in November 2020 will be the antithesis of dumb don. He/she will not LIE, INSULT, ATTACK,DENIGRATE,CHEAT. About time?

The winner in November 2020 will be the antithesis of dumb don. He/she will not LIE, INSULT, ATTACK,DENIGRATE,CHEAT. About time?

Posted - January 14, 2020

Responses

Oh baloney.

Anyone on that STAGE is primed to DESTROY TRUMP.  AND SO THEY SHOULD.  

I would NEVER vote for someone that did not CALL HIM OUT ON EVERY CRIME HE COMMITTED. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 15, 2020 5:28 AM MST
      January 14, 2020 9:04 AM MST

The only baloney I like is the oven roasted turkey. No crap in it. Thank you for your reply Sharon.
      January 15, 2020 5:29 AM MST

Unfortunately, there's still a very good chance donny will stay emperor. 
    Even so, ALL politicians lie!  Maybe not as blatantly open as king ding dong, but still.  ALL politicians attack, insult and denigrate.  Just look at their ads just before an election.  Smear campaigns are extremely popular (and many people eat them up - whether they're true or not).   True, they may not be as openly baltent aout it 24/7 like emperor bumptious.  
    Hopefully whoever wins (other than donny) will do a better job of having self control and have at least an ounce of tact.
      January 14, 2020 9:44 AM MST

They are not compulsive congenital wackadoodle crackpot liars Shuhak. They are CORRUPT from head to toe. They are not self-aggrandizing 24/7. Put all the worst traits of all the politicians together and they would not collectively be as rottenly evil as dumb don. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply.
      January 15, 2020 5:30 AM MST

• Oh, I see. Then there's another party on the ballot this year. That's the only way we'd have more than the good guys vs the Democrats to pick from. As we see it, those Dems are the antithesis of civilization and the advancements it's brought us.
      January 14, 2020 9:52 AM MST